chapter 11(flashback)

Nayeon pov

I'm now in hospital with y/n's family.y/n is beaten badly by kai and hanbin.

Flashback

Y/n is going to rooftop.i don't know i feel something unpleasant will come so i follow her.i saw rose's whole there.when i heard there conversation i was shocked.how can they do this to her?i saw y/n broken down in tears.i feel so bad for her.after they all left only kai and hanbin is there.they hold baseball bat.i widened my eyes when they Starting to beat y/n.i quickly go to them."let her go".they stopped and looked at me then looked at y/n who was crying in pain."tch lucky your friend is here but don't think it will over".they left i quickly approached her."y/n please open your eyes".i was crying seeing her condition.i carry her and go to the nearest hospital.

Flashback end

I sighed and waiting for doctor to comeout."oh god what happened to my little princess".y/n mother is crying."mom she will be ok please don't cry".jieun unnie told her.after calming her mother jieun unnie approach me with straight face."who did this to her?"she was very angry."it was rose and rose's friends".unnie was shocked."you mean her girlfriend did this?"i nodded and told her whole incident."that bitch i'm gonna kill her".before she can go i hold her."no unnie they are so powerfull.they ruined our life just in seconds.better not to mess with her".unnie scoffed at me."they beat my sister nayeon how can i spare them just like that".unnie broke down in tears.i hugged her."i know this is wrong but karma will hit them soon."i assured her.

The doctor came out from y/n's room."doc is my sis ok?"jieun unnie asked him."she is fine now but her leg and right arm is broken so it will heal for some times".doctor told us.we sighed in relief."can we meet her?"he nodded.we go to her and saw y/n is awake facing the Window."y/n".she looked at us with no emotion."y/n i'm soo sorry i couldn’t save you from them".i cried."no nayeon it's not your fault".she wiped my tears."i swear to god i'm gonna kill her."jieun unnie gritted her teeth.y/n held and her hand and smiled weakly."unnie i'm ok now.don't do this please.i don't want you to guys get any troubles."
We all sighed.

Timeskip(1 month later)

Third person pov

1 month passed y/n is completely healed but she anxious to go to school.she is afraid to face them."y/n you ready?"jieun unnie asked her.y/n nodded."y/n be careful and never be afraid."unnie cheered her up.y/n smiled and nodded.she get out from the house and saw nayeon is waiting for y/n."yo girl wassup".y/n chuckle at her."nayeon what are you doing here?"

"Today i will accompany you". Y/n smiled at her." wow i have a very caring bestfriend".y/n sarcastically told her.nayoen rolled her eyes."be greatful for that and you will treat me for ice-cream today".y/n blankly.looked at her and nayeon chuckled.

They both reached school and all the students glaring them.well everybody knows what happened but rose told them different story that y/n is a attention seeker and she only dated rose for money.all the students believed her.y/n hung her head low.nayeon squeezed her hand."y/n ignore them".nayeon is worried for her.they reached the locker and get their books."huh you're back i thought you were dead".they turned around and saw rose's gang eyeing them in disgust specially y/n.

"Guys leave her alone.what she done to you?" they all rolled her eyes."nayeon it's not your business so please don't mess with us".irene sassily told her.nayeon rolled her eyes."why am i talking to you guys.you guys are not worth it.let's go y/n".she hold y/n's hand and left.