chapter 43

Rose pov

"GET THE HELL OUT MY SIGHT!!" i shout at my maids whose immediately bow then leaves.i sighed in frustration.it's been 2 weeks my y/n is missing.i can't sleep,i can't talk,i can't eat.I just feels like i want to kill everyone in this house.Those idiots men's can't help either.Nobody knows who kidnapped her.cctv footage did not captured anything.it was a whole plan.I already killed tzuyu,taehyung.taeyong.Jackson is already dead then who is it.Is it someone that i know?i sigh and throw myself into the bed.Her scent is still here.My eyes teared up.

My love where are you

Suddenly i heard knock at my door.i wiped my tears and open the gate.It was one of my guard's."miss park someone's call you".He handed me the phone.i took it."ok you can leave."he bow and leaves.i put the phone in my ear.waiting for response but i heard nothing.

"Hello" nobody answered.i again said hello.

"Your voice is still husky daddy" i immediately recognized this voice."s-soyeon?"i heard her chuckled."my my you recognized me daddy"i grit my teeth."what do you want?"i coldly told her."i want you to come to this address(insert address).i chuckled Lightly."And why should i?"i sarcastically told her but her next word shocked me the most.

"Y/n is with me.if you want to save her then come quickly."

Soyeon pov

This is it.today is the day that i will kill this bitch.Then can finally y/n is going to be mine.i planned this for a very long time.i gather everyone to tell this plan."soyeon are you sure you want to so this?"i glared at miyeon.she shuts her mouth.i glance at shuhua who seems awfully quiet.i put my hand on her shoulder.she flinched."you are one of my most trusted friend shuhua.i hope you won't disappointed me today."she gulped and nod her head.i smile at her.

Tsk such a fool you are shuhua

Third person pov

Rose reached at the warehouse.she gather her mens incase something happened.she opened the door it was dark inside.she gets inside.then she heard the culprit voice behind.she turned around to meet the devil.soyeon was holding a gun with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Finally we meet again daddy"