chapter 32

Taehyung pov

I'm right now infront of rose' house because she invited me.i know she can't stay away from me.she stills love me.i fixed my suit and flowers i bought for her.i knock at the door.the door open.i saw a maid she looks kinda old.

"Oh you must be mr.kim taehyung.please come in miss park is waiting for you". She politely told me.i enter in the house and i must say the parks are really rich.the house looks amazing.i always wanted to live in this kind of house and i know i can do this if i seduces rose again and marry her.then i can have her all money.i'll make sure to fall for me again.

I sit down in the sofa and wait for her.after sometime rose came and she looks stunning.i almost having a boner for it.i might fuck her right now." you looks amazing rosie".i seductively told her.she justs nod.she sit right in front of me showing her milky smooth legs.i gulped so hard."would you like some tea taehyung?"rosie called me.i quickly get out of my dirty thoughts."yess p-please".i shuttered.

I heard someone getting down from stairs.my mood sours when i saw rose's ugly wife y/n.i can see she looses some weight but she can never be at my level.she always be the poor pathetic nerd."wow rosie i thought she is your maid or something.you still live with her huh?"i spat at her.she hung her head low.that's right bitch know your place.i sit down next to rose held her waist."you are soo dumb y/n.your wife just call me because she can't give you something which i can.soo you better watch and learned something."she looks at me at horror.i smirked and lean to rose to kiss her but she dodged it and get away from me.

"Y/n sit down" rose told her more like command.she flinched and sit down.i can see some bruises in her hands.rosie beats her or what?that would be great maybe i could join.i miss beating her."i make tea for you guys".rose told us and leave.it just me and this nerd.i decided to play with her."hey nerd how does it feel to marry your cheater ex?"i asked her she just shut her mouth."of course you're unhappy because she beats you.you deserved it.i spat at her.i can see her hand is trembling.i smirked my plan is working."you know she called me today because she wants to fuck me.she still loves me."she looked at me in shoocked."she also told me your just a burden to her.she can't stand you.i mean you think you beat her level?"she just shut her mouth."i will get her away from you y/n.i will marry her and get her all money."i smirked evilly at her.she clenched her fist ready to beat me.before i can talk rose came back with cup of tea."thank you rosie".i smile at her.she sat down next to y/n.i was kinda disappointed."why don't you drink your tea?"rose told her darlky.i felt shiver.y/n flinched and take her take a sip.rose was deeply looking at her.i found it kinda strange.

After finishing the tea i feel dizzy.my head is spinning.i saw y/n also held her head.what is happening?i saw rose stand up stood infront of me.

"Have a nice sleep tae tae because later you will permanently get into a sleep". After that i completely loose my sense.