chapter 41

Third person pov

"Shuhua what are you doing in here?"

Shuhua doesn't say anything.She just approach y/n and carry her."hey hey let me go.what are you doing?"y/n was struggling."i'm gonna save you from rose".shuhua told her.y/n just stare at her."a-are you telling the truth?"shuhua nod at her."yes come on let's get out of here."while walking y/n saw rose's men's body scattered around mansion.they get outside and get y/n into the car.y/n saw there is some other girls but their face is covered with masks."Yuqi do it."y/n widened her eyes.she recognized them.it was g-(idle).before y/n talk yuqi put cloth in her nose.y/n feels dizzy soon darkness surrounding  her.

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling dizzy.i adjust my eyesight.i'm in the bedroom.lights are still on.i think shuhua saved me from her.i sighed in relief but vanished immediately when the door open and see the person infront me makes feels like i just wanna dig the ground and be in there forever.why god so cruel to me.

"S-s-soyeon".

" yes babygirl miss me?"

Rose pov

I just standing in my mansion seeing my mens dead body's around the place."miss park she is missing."one of me men's say.i just look at him feeling nothing.i aim my gun at him and shoot him.

Whoever takes my y/n from me i will make sure i will kill this person with my own hand.be ready Mother fucker i'm coming.