chapter 16

Y/n pov

"W-what!!" when mr.park said this i think i felt like dying.marrying rose for company?are they insane or not?"mr.park can we talk in private?"he nodded.i told my employees to leave us.they immediately left us.it just me my oppa  and mr.park and her daughter.

"Oppa what's the meaning of this.you know this already?" oppa sighed and looked at me."y/n please understand it's for our own good."i scoffed at him."our own good no oppa your doing this for yourself.ever single one of you is selfish.you never thought how i feel".i was so angry at them how can they do this to me?

"Y/n don't you talk to me like that.mr.park and i agreed to do this and rose also likes you.you and her het married and that's final".

I can't take this i quickly get out from the ignoring their shoutings.i want to forgot everything.i get my phone and call nayeon.

" hey gurl wassup?"

"Nayeon can we meet?"

"Hey you ok dude?"

"I will tell you everything just let's meet at our usual place"

"Ok see ya later"

"Ok bye"

I cut the phone.i get my keys and get into my car.

Timeskip

Third person pov

Y/n reached at the bar.she saw nayeon  waiting for me.i sit beside her.she called the bartender."two whiskey please".the bartender bow and left.

"Now care to explain me?" nayeon asked her.y/n sighed and starts to explain everything.

"Dude this is soo fucked up". Nayeon rubbed her face in frustration.y/n chugged down my whiskey feeling the bitter taste in her throat which feels good." i know right why my life is fucked up.that girl who broke my heart i was just a bet for her she cheated on me with taehyung and now she going to be my soon to be wife.how cruel the world can be".y/n drunkfully chuckle  at her.nayeon held her hand.

"Y/n everything will be ok". Nayeon assured her but the latter just ignored her and drink her 5th whiskey.

After couple of shots both nayeon and y/n drunk as fuck.right now they are dancing like crazy in the floor.y/n wants to forgot her problems.she was dancing and dancing not knowing a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.y/n tried to get out but the grip was strong.

" you look so hot babygirl let's have some fun".y/n has no strength to fight.she is too much drunk.before he can go further a strong punch landed on his face.the men fell down and groan in pain.

Y/n felt someone hugging her kissing her head.before y/n loose her sense she heard the person said something in her ear which shiver down to y/n's spine.

"YOU ARE MINE"