chapter 9(flashback)

y/n pov

i slowly open my eyes and looking my surrounding.i was in a hospital.i get up slowly from the bed.'you awake".i froze when i heard rose's voice.she take me in her arms hugging me tightly.'y/n are you ok are you hurt somewhere?"she worriedly ask me.my heart flattered."it's ok rose i'm completely fine".i assured her she just sighed."i'm sorry y/n when i was not with you".i frown at her."what are you saying rose it's not your fault stop blaming yourself".she held my hand.i don't know y/n you always is in danger when i was not with you".i sighed and cupped her cheeks."listen rose it's clearly not your fault.i'm a big girl now.i can take care of my self".i smile at her she just pout."aigoo look at you".i pinched her cheeks."yahh it hurts".she rubbed her cheeks i just chuckled at her.she just stare at me i blushed."w-what is something at my face?"she just smile."no you just look pretty when you smile".i blushed hardly."yah s-stop".she was laughing.

Someone open the door.it was nayeon and rose's gang holding flowers."y/n"nayeon shout and hugged me tightly."you pabo i was worried sick what happened to you?"she broke the hug."soyoen almost raped me".she holds her mouth in shock."that fuckgirl i gonna kill her".she gritted in teeth in anger."it's ok dude i'm ok now".she sighed and nodded.

"Get well soon y/n". I heard jisoo told me and give me flowers." thank you guys".I smile at them."be carefull girl soyeon is very strubbron she can't give up easily".kai told me and i nodded."don't worry guys i will protect her from that jerk".she proudly told them.i again blushed."looks like someone's blushing".hanbin teasing me with his smirk.all the members teasing me right now.god help me.

2 weeks later

Third person pov

2 weeks passed y/n is recoverd and soyeon is suspended.rose always takes care of her.she always makes homemade foods for her spends time with her.it makes y/n heart flattered.y/n hearts beat madly when rose smile at her warmly.always hugged her with full comfort.y/n realised that she is in love with her.she was anxious what if rose rejected her.that's why she starts dieting.she wants to look perfect for rose.today she will confessed to rose.

"Rose can you have a moment?" y/n asked rose hopefully.rose nodded."yes i have what you want to talk about?"rose asked her."umm not here in private actually can we talk in rooftop?"rose nodded and begun to walk with y/n.they reached in rooftop facing eachother.y/n was so nervous."rose ah".i softly called her.she hummed.this is it y/n you can do it."rose i love you please go out with me".fuck i told her finally.i hung my head low not wanting to meet her eyes.i slowly lift my head i saw rose look at me with shocked."rose it's ok if you don't like me.i mean look at me i'm a nerd and fat.you are no match for me.i'm not for- before i can finish rose shut me up with her soft lips.i was shocked to death but later i also kisses her back.her soft palm lips melted my heart.we were kissing like few minuties.we broke the kiss and breathing heavily.rose cupped my cheeks."y/n i love you too".i think i feel like i'm in Cloud nine.rose likes me!!

"You have no idea how much i love you y/n." my eyes filled with tears.this was the most amazing moment in my life."oh my god rose you make me feel happy today thank you accepting me".rose wipe my tears and kissed my forehead."thank you for loving me y/n i promise i will you the happiest woman in the world."she told and we kissed again.