chapter 3

Y/n pov

Park chaeyoung!!??it's not that park chaeyoung right?i mean there is lot of park chaeyoung in korea.it's not her right??"y/n y/n"?i snapped out of my thoughts when lisa called me."uh yes lisa what are you saying?"

"You have meeting with parks in 15 minutes". I nodded." ok you can go now".she nodded and left.i don't know i become nervous suddenly.

Timeskip

Still y/n pov

I'm now heading to the meeting room.i palm is sweating because of nervousness.i attend lot's of meetings but this time it's different because i'm the ceo now.lisa opened the door for me i enter and all of their eyes on me.ugh i hate attention.come on y/n you can do it."good morning everyone".i greet them.they greet me as well.i sit down on my chair."lisa where is the parks?"i asked her."there will be here in a miniute."i nodded.after sometime the door open i turn around saw the person that i never want to meet again."good morning everyone".her deep aussie accent shivers down to my spines.she became more became more beautiful."y/n y/n".i snapped out thoughts when lisa called me."nice to meet you again miss lee."oh fuck me.i turned and saw miss park smiling at me.i quickly composed myself and smile at her back."nice to meet you too miss park".she eyeing me up and down while licking her lips.well i lost my weight after highschool and now i become fit and healthy."ok let's start the meeting shall we?"miss park coughs and sit down on her chair and i start the meeting.

Third person pov

Y/n Usually stiffens her laughs during meetings but this time it's different because chaeyoung keeps glancing at y/n licking her lips continuously.y/n feels very uncomfortable.she keeps looking at her watch.after one and half hour the meeting is finished.y/n sighed in relief she finally escaped from her."good job miss lee".chaeyoung offered her a handshake.y/n wants to refused it but she can't so she shakes her hand with her.chaeyoung still keep looking at her while caressing her hand seductively.y/n feels uncomfortable and remove her hand quickly."thank you miss park it was nice business with you".y/n smiled a little."me too.i  hope we can meet again some day".there some hope and flirtness in her voice.y/n just ignored it.everyone in this room leaves expect y/n because of some work not knowing someone lock the door inside and approaching her.