chapter 25

y/n pov

it's been a few days since that incident.honestly i was so terrified.i investigate who did this but i found nothing but i can say that this person is mentally ill and needs help.

"y/n"

i closed my eyes ready for the impact.soon rose hug me tightly feeling suffocate."rose let m-me go i-i  can't breathe."she quickly release me."i'm soo sorry baby.come on let's eat our lunch together."i sighed and she dragging me.when will she give up?

We sit down and rose ordering our food.suddenly someone call me i turn around and saw tzuyu running towards me."tzuyu what are you doing in here?"i asked her not knowing someone glaring at us."oh miss i was looking for you".tzuyu told me.i was confused."why?"she just give some roses and i gladly took them."thank you soo much tzuyu."i smile at her and she blushed hardly.she is so cute."it's o-ok miss.umm i-i should go.enjoy your lunch with miss rose."she bow at us and leaves.i chuckled at her behaviour."done smiling?"i heard rose told me.she looks soo angry.i almost pissed myself."what do you mean?"she just scoff and crossed her arms."that slut is hitting on you in front of your fiancee.don't you have any shame?"i look at her in disbelief."what the hell rose.she just give me some flowers nothing else.why you overreacting?"she just slammed her hands on the table.i flinched."that's the problem you always smile towards other girl.you never done this to me.you always behave cold towards me".she shouted and peoples are watching."rose what are you doing people’s watching."i told her but she just shakes her head and leaves."rose".i quiclky follow her but she already leaves with her car.i ruffled my hair feeling frustrated.

Third per pov

Office time is over.everybody leaving their desks as well as tzuyu.her mood today is awesome because she just gives some flowers to her crush.yes y/n is her crush.she always admiring her from afar but never dare to confessed her feeling.she was upset when she heard she is getting married but she just accepted her fate.

Right now she is alone in the street.it's almost midnight.she suddenly feels someones following her.she turn around and saw nothing.she thought it was her hallucination.she kept walking.she need to cross the road.while she was crossing suddenly she saw a car approaching towards her.she panicked and tried to cross the road fast but it was too late.the car bamped into her so hardly.

She was breathing heavily.she can't feel her body.blood flowing like river.she slowly closing her eyes and Thought" my life is ends here".

Tzuyu was dead and that person who killed her grinning like crazy."you should never flirt with my wife".the person muttered under her breath and leaves.