chapter 12(flashback)

Y/n pov

Me and nayeon left for class."nayeon why you talked back you know they are powerful".nayeon rolled her eyes."i don't give a fuck about them.i'm not their puppet i will protect you from them".she  sincerely told me."thank you nayeon".i smiled at her."it's ok y/n your my best friend and i promise i'll stick with you to the end".how can i deserve her?she is such a good friend.

Timeskip

Third person pov

Class is over it's time for lunch break.y/n was carrying food suddenly she tripped over someone's leg and fell down.her body is covered with food."oops i'm sorry y/n".the person  sarcastically told her.y/n saw jennie along with her friends laughing at y/n but rose only kept straight face looking at y/n.y/n eyes filed with tears.she is still loves the latter truly."wow it stinks dude looks likes lt's rotten food just like y/n".the whole cafeteria laughing at kai's joke.y/n just hung her head low.y/n felt someone cover her up with jacket."enough of you guys".the person told them with deep voice.y/n shivers in fear."just mind your own business jackson".taehyung told him.jackson scoffs at him."no taehyung you should mind your own Business.she just carrying her food and you just spill her food.you guys are just a bunch of fools."all the student gasps."you bastard what did y- before hanbin punched him taehyung stopped him."be lucky cause you are the captain of football team or i'll beat you like a pump."jackson smirked at him."if your a men then beat me or i'll considered you a pussy".taehyung's blood was boiling.he was calming himself.he can't beat him cause their both father is collaborating for business.one wrong move and their contract will be cancelled."you are such a coward taehyung."jackson told him and left with y/n in his arms.the whole cafeteria murmuring about what just happened.

On the other hand jackson and y/n go to the washroom."y/n here some clothes change quickly".jackson handed y/n some clothes."thank you jackson".he smiled at her."no problem y/n btw i need to go i have practice for football"he told her and left.y/n go to the washroom and started to cleaning herself.while cleaning she heard someone lock the door.y/n was shock to see the person.it was jeon soyeon.she was smirking at y/n."how are you babygirl"?soyeon seductively told her.y/n's whole body is shivering."s-soyeon w-what are you d-doing here?"

"Oh babygirl i'm not done with you yet.your so called gf break our lovely moment.i heard you guys breakup so that means there is one saving you from me today".

At this y/n totally fell on the ground.she was backing away while soyeon approaching her like a lion who was starving for meal." now now babygirl there is no running away.come and pleasure mommy".soyeon held her face kiss her hardly.y/n just whimpering.she break the kiss and torn y/n skirt."you have beautiful thighs baby".she roamed her hands on y/n thighs.y/n was disgusted by her touch.

Suddenly they both heard Someone's coming out from the bathroom and it was rose.y/n sighed relief and thought rose will save her.

"Oh rose come and join us.let's have threesome". Soyeon seductively told her rose who just staring at them blankly." no thanks my boyfriend is waiting for me".she coldly replied and left.y/n was shocked.she didn't accepted this."oh looks like your ex gf does not care about you anymore but i care for you as long as you keep me happy".she grin at y/n evilly and continue her dirty works with y/n who just staring at wall hoping someone wake her up from this nightmare.