chapter 40

Y/n pov

Pain i feel nothing but pain in my whole body.i wish somebody kill me.i can't handle this anymore.this feels like a nightmare that i want to wake up.last night was a pure torture for me.she keeps me beating me up until i unconscious.she whips my back 100 times.Raped me till the the morning.i can't feel my whole body.she is clearly a monster.i begun to missing my oppa and unnie.unnie must be so worried.how can i get of here?

Suddenly the door open.i coward in fear.she is approaching me with her poker face."i hope you learned you lessons last night or do i have to repeat it?"she darkly told me.i shivers in fear not wanting to meet her eyes."y-yes mommy."i answered her.she smirked and wipes my tears."there don't cry ot mommy will be sad.i can't see you cry baby."she cooed at me.i mentally rolled my eyes."now don't you ever leaves this house again or next victim will be your unnie."i look at her in horror."n-no please don't h-hurt her.i will obey you."i quickly told her.she grab my chin kissed me hardly.i kissed her back.she pulled back."you makes me so horny.i'm gonna fuck you very hard today."before i can talk rose already kiss me begun to strip herself.

Timeskip

I wake up in the middle of night heard something.i looked beside with no rose.i tried to get up the pain in my lower part killing me.i hate her soo much.suddenly i heard a noise.it was a gunshot.i froze in my bed.feeling scarred.few moments later someone barged in.i was soo shocked to see this person.

"Shuhua what are you doing here?"