chapter 27

Y/n pov

1 week later

This week is soo hard for me.i was handling my company and also my marriage.honestly tzuyu's dead still bothers me alot but luckily rose was always there with me and i'm great full  for that.

Right now i'm in a restaurant waiting for rose because she wants to discusses something for our marriage.while i was waiting i saw shuhua Entering in restaurant.i was shocked because of her state.she looks messed up probably for her friend.

"Shuhua". I called her.she look at me blankly.i approached her." how are you?"i softly ask her but she just scoff."do i looked ok to you?i clear my throat awkwardly."ohh y-yes umm i'm sorry for your loss shuhua" i told her.her became glossy.i pulled her for a hug."it's ok let it out".she sobbed in my shoulder.i just let her she need this.after sometime she calm down.

"Shuhua is police found found anyone who did this?" she shake her head as a no."no but in cctv when tzuyu was walking a black Mercedes following her.while she was crossing road the car bumped her hardly.the person wants to makes sure she was dead."i was just listening her and i thought something a Mercedes car.rose also has this car.what no y/n what the hell are you thinking.she can't do this.

I'm going to kill this person who kills my friend.i'll make sure for this".shuhua darkly told.i felt goosebumps.

"Y/n". I saw rose calls me.she just glaring at shuhua." jagiya come on let's go".rose helds my hand begun to drag me.i look at shuhua who just staring at us.we get outside and i saw rose has a different car today but she always drives black Mercedes.it was her favourite car."umm rose what happened to your previous car?"i asked her.she froze and begun to shutter."ummm i was getting sick to drive same car everyday so that's why i bought a new car."i nodded and get into her and drive and drive away.

??? Pov

"I know it was you rose" i chuckle darkly while looking at these pics.y/n surely loves this but i'm going to give her these pics in a right time.

Just you wait rose i'm going to get my y/n sooner or later.she was mine from the start.