chapter 30

🔞⚠️

1 week later

Y/n pov

It's been a week rose keeps me hostage inside our room until i learned my lesson.how could she do this to me?why she is crazy like that?there are so many questions in my head.i can't talk to my because she took my phone and makes a excuse to them.i'm getting sick in here.i don't want live with this psycho.

I heard the door open i saw rose entering with food tray in her hand.well she only enter in this room  only gives me food.she place food in front of me and kissed my forehead.

"How are you Sweetie?today i made your favourite dish today.hope you like it." she cheerfully told like nothing happened.i feel disgusted by her presences.she makes me suffocated."i'm not hungry".i muttered rose heard this."don't lie to me i know you are hungry".now open your mouth".she give me a spoon of rice but i refused.i saw rose hardened her face.she Forcefully grabbed my face shoving the food in my mouth.i slapped her hand away.the food spills on the floor for impact.rose look at me with so much anger.

She pinned me down on the bed grab my face to face her."listen here you bitch i trying here being nice with you yet you throwing away them.looks like you need another punishment."she smirked at me and fillped me around.currently i'm laying on my stomach."don't you dare to move bitch".she darkly told me.i shivers in fear.i heard she open her drawers grab something.

She tie me with ropes and put a gag in my mouth much to my surprize.i tried to get out but it was no use.rose was enjoying this sight."wow you looks so sexy right now.i might fuck you but not this time i will do this in a very right time and i bet you will enjoy this".i swear to god i've never felt so disgusted in my life.she is horrible.

She tore my pantie and she stroke my pussy with her fingers."wow you are so wet so that's means it might be easy for me to put this in your vagina".i was confused.i moaned when rose put something in my pussy.it was quite big."see i told you now let me on this thing".i jolted up when she on this.i feel my body is burning.the sensetion is to much.what the hell is she doing?i was whimpering the pleasure is way to much."well this is your punishment.i will be back in an couple of hours by this time enjoy my love".rose grinning widely and leaves the room leaving me in completely mess.

Rose pov:

I finished my meeting.i saw my y/n is still awake.i envy her Energy.i badly want to fuck her but i need to control myself.i need to focus on my plan.i was about to enter my car i heard someone call me and when i saw this person i feel like i want to kill him right now.i calm myself down and greet him,

"Long time no see kim taehyung"