chapter 19

Third person pov

Y/n,taeyong and jieun was shocked to see mr.park and rose.nobody uttered a word.it was awkward atmosphere.

"Uh can we come in"? They all snapped out of their thoughts." yes yes please come in".taeyong told them.they all gather in the living room.

"We heard what happened i hope you guys are ok". Mr.park politely told them."we are ok now thank you for your concern."taeyong smiled at them.

" glad to hear that.have you guys found out who did this to you?"lee siblings looked at eachother."not now but we find them soon".y/n told him.

Mr.park and taeyong talk with eachother.y/n was feeling uncomfortable because rose was staring her.rose was controlling herself because of y/n's outfit.she was warring black t-shirt with black jeans and white sneakers.

"Umm y/n,rose we need to talk about something ". Mr.park told them both." yes mr.park what is it?".y/n asked him.mr.park cleared his throat."it's about you and rose's  marriage.you guys will get married in 2 weeks".y/n widened her eyes.she can't marry her.

"Mr.park to be honest i don't want to marry your daughter.i don't like her." mr.park glare at y/n and then taeyong."what do you mean you can't.my daughter likes you give her a chance."y/n glance at rose who was blankly looked at y/n.

"Mr.park you can't force me into this.i don't want this please." taeyong squeeze y/n's hand tightly.y/n winched in pain."y/n don't be stubborn.please save your oppa.i beg you."y/n was confused to hear this."what do you mean oppa?"before taeyong can reply.mr.park was laughing and clapping his hands.

"Wow taeyong you hide from your sister till now?mr.park mockingly told him.y/n look at his oppa who was hung his head low." all right let me tell her this time taeyong."

Y/n your oppa is in big debt.he took.5 billion dollars from our company.he wants to build his own company which he did.but now he refused to give my money.i want to sue him for this but my daughter stopped me.she said she will paid his debt but in exchange she wants to marry you.i told your oppa he instantly agreed."

Y/n was shocked angry and feel betray ed by hearing this.she wants to curse at him badly."oppa why?"y/n whispers."i'm sorry y/n please forgive me".taeyong was sobbing.y/n was sitting in the sofa lifelessly.

"So y/n i give you some time for this.think wisely.i don't want my daughter to be upset.remember this park is always in tops.so that means we parks can do anything.so be careful".with this mr.park left with rose.before they leave rose glance at y/n smirking and thinking finally she was hers.