chapter 23

y/n pov

i can't believe what i just saw.what the hell is she doing in here?

"miss y/n are you ok?"i heard tzuyu called me.i composed myself quickly."miss y/n meet my childhood bestfriend yeh shu hua."tzuyu introduced her to me.i stood up and bow at her.she was taken back of my action but later she also bow at me."nice to meet you miss y/n".shuhua politely told me." "likewise".i smiled at her.we all seat back at our chair.god this is so awkward.i can feel shuhua stare at me.

Well me and shuhua know eachother since highschool.she was in soyoen's gang but she did not harassed me like others.she always told me to stand Against soyoen.we also had a great bond.she was like my friend.

"So shuhua i heard your looking for a job in korea.what kind of job do you want?" i heard tzuyu asked her.she glanced at me and then at tzuyu."well of course a decent job.i want to became a fashion Designer".my ears perked up when she said that.my company need a fashion designer."well you can applied in my company if you want".i said and shuhua widened her eyes."your company!!"shuhua shuttered and i nodded.

"Yes my company needs a fashion designer and you can join my company".shuhua drop her jaw.i Chuckle at her." well girls lunch time is over i need to go back and miss shuhua here is my card.".i give her my card and leave the cafe.

I go to my office and open the door and i saw a unexpected guest sitting in my sofa crossed legs looks so angry.i gulped at her sight.she kinda looks hot to be honest."what are you doing here rose?"i asked her.she glare at me.she get up and approach me."where have you been?"she darkly told me.i trembled at my spot.she looks soo scary."lunch with tzuyu i told you Earlier."she scoffs at me."don't you dare lie to me.i know you were having a date with that slut".i look at her in disbelief.

"What the hell rose watch your mouth.you can't accused me something like that". I shout at her.she chuckled at me and grip my waist hardly." rose w-what are you doing.it h-hurts".i tried to get out but she tightened her gripped."you are lying y/n you was having fun with her.you are supposes to be with me not that slut.tell you are cheating with me".i tried soo hard to get to get but her next move shock me.she grab my face and kiss me hardly.

I tried to break the kiss but she deepen it more.she tried to slid her tongue in my mouth but i refuse.she pinch my waist.she took this chance and shove her tongue inside me.her kissing is soo forceful.i begun to loose my oxygen.i punched her chest.she pulled out while panting.i was also panting.she sucked out my whole oxygen.i feel dizzy.rose smirked at me and whisper in my ear.

"You are MINE" with that she left my office leaving me dumbfounded.