chapter 39

Y/n pov

I just keep running don't know where to go but one thing i'm that i'm never gonna go back to that house.

My tears keep falling.i lost my oppa because of me.I'm never gonna forgive myself.suddenly i heard a car horn.i turned around saw 3 black jeeps following me.i instantly remembered these are rose's bodyguards.i panicked and hide myself under a tree.i hope they Won't find me.

"Come on search her quickly.we can't keep miss park waiting." one of her bodyguard say.i keep my mouth shut.

"Sir she is not here maybe she ran away". I heard someone say.they are close to me." fine let's just find her somewhere."i sighed in relief.after they left i slowly get out of here.before i can step further a hand cover my face."look like you are not clever at all."the person chuckled.i begun to cry.they fooled me."come on boys we Found her."he said and threw me into the car.i kept crying.after sometime we reached at the mansion.i widened my eyes.i tried to escaped but they hold me tightly.

Third person pov

"Please let me go.i don't wanna be here.please help." y/n was crying and screaming in grips of these bodyguards.they dragged her back in the mansion.

"Miss park we got her." one of the bodyguard told her but she just stare at y/n blankly."good leave her to me.you all can go now."they all released y/n.rose quickly dragged her into their bedroom.she unlocked the and throws her on the bed.

"Y/n you think you can leave me?.you are my wife and you will stay with me forever."

Rose screamed at her face.y/n slaps her face hardly.she can't believed this.she looks at y/n darkly.y/n shivers in fear.

"My y/n you just made a great mistake.now you need to be punished".rose grabs something from her wardrobe.y/n widened her eyes.rose was carrying some torture weapons."rose please l-let me go."y/n was sobbing hardly.rose held her chin tightly.

" letting you go y/n?no y/n you mine and forever mine.i will make sure of that.no will take you away from me.you will love me and obey me like a puppy whether you like it or not."

Shuhua pov

I just look at her.she just stare at y/n pic for i don't how many hours.her obsession is on another level.she is more dangerous then rose.i'm so worried about her.but i can't go Against my friend.she helps me alot during high school so it's my turn to help her.i will get y/n this time and give it to her.

"Is everything ready shuhua?she asked.i say yes.she grinned and kissed y/n face.to be honest i'm scared what gonna happened if she gets her.she will ruin her proberly.i sigh and leaves her house.

The ending is near👀