chapter 8(flashback)

Y/n pov

It's been a month me and chaeyoung became very good friends.she always spent some time with me hang out with me.she is a really good company.

"Boo". I snapped out of my thoughts and flinched.i turn around and saw rose look at me with smile on her face." y/n i'm calling you so many times what's wrong?"i shake my head."no rose it's nothing".i smile at her.she sighed."you always is in deep thoughts it's ok if you tell me i'm always here with you".rose smile at me warmly.my heart is fluttering i don't know what's happening to me when she smile at me.i feel butterfly's in my stomach.do i like her?

"Come on y/n let's go to our class". She hold my hand.i blushed hardly.we reached our class and sit down on our chair." rose".someone call her and it was taehyung.he whispers something in her ear.she nodded and smirk at him.what are they talking about?i just shrugged and thought it's their matter.

The teacher came and our class start.during the class i felt chaeyoung's hand on my thighs.i flinched and tried to remove her hand but she refused it."rose what are you doing?"she just ignore me and rubbing on my thighs up and down.i was totally in blushing mess.after the class i remove her hand and quickly go to the bathroom.i was breathing heavily.i begun to wash my face.suddenly i heard faint moans in one of bathroom stalls.i churched my nose in disgust.i decided to ignore this.after sometime the bathroom door open and a girl fixing her clothes. She saw me and rolled her eyes and left."well well looks who's here?"fuck i recognized this voice.i turned around and saw jeon soyeon the biggest fuck girl in our school.she almost fuck everygirl in this school.she even fucked rose.

"What happen babygirl can't you talk?"i snapped out and she look at me up and down while licking her lips.i gulped.i don't want to give my virginity to her.i better get outta here.i go to the main door but she quickly catch me trapping me in her arms." w-what are you doing soyeon?"i struggle in her embrace.she just chuckle sexily in my ear."shh babygirl mommy just want to taste you a little bit".i look at her in disgust."n-no i'm nerd i don't have a great body".i defend myself but her next words shock me."who says you don't have a great body i saw you in the shower all naked.i must say you have a delicious body and your tits is quite big.i want to squeeze so badly and your pussy is all cleaned i wonder how it's taste".

I'm disgusted with her words."you pervert let me go."i elbow her stomach.i took this chance and get out of here but she catch me and throw me on the floor."you bitch i trying here be nice with you i'm going to fulfil my desire wether you like it or not".she told me and ripped my uniform. I was crying begging her to stop.she licked her lips and begun to kiss my neck.i whimper when she bit my neck hardly."mmmm babygirl you taste so sweet let me fuck you good".before she can ripped my skirt the door open and it was rose.she widened her eyes when she saw us like this."hey bitch close the can't you see we are having fun?"soyeon irritatedly told her but rose's next move shock me.she yanked soyeon's hair and slammed her head in the door.she immediately loose her sense and fell down.how strong can she be?i can feel rose lift me up."y/n y/n you ok?"she worriedly ask me before i can reply i become unconscious.