chapter 4

Y/n pov

I was arranging some files suddenly someone Back hugged me.i froze at my spot.i tired to break the grip but it was too strong."w-who are y-you let go."i was struggling like like crazy the person whispers in my ear,"i miss you babygirl".i widened my eyes.it was chaeyoung's voice.what she doing?"c-chaeyoung let go of me".i sternly told her but tightened her grip.i elbowed her stomach she winched in pain and let me go.i took this chance and strom out of the office room.i get in the lift.i was breathing heavily.how dare she.i go inside my office and locked the door.i sit in the chair and rubbed my face in frustration.why she come back?isn't that enough after she ruin me.my phone vibrant.i took out my phone and saw a unknown number message me.i opened the message,"we will meet again soon babygirl".what the hell?is this rose's number?i slammed my phone in the table.why can't she leave me alone.is she going to ruin me again?no this time i'll not let her to do this to me.i will not let her to ruin me again.let's see park chaeyoung how far you can go.

Rose pov

I leaved the lee Industry and go to my car.the meeting was tiring.i sighed and leaned my head in window.i smiled that i finally meet my y/n.she become more beautiful and sexy specially her figure it's killing me.when i hugged her from behind her reaction was so cute but she hit my stomach. she hates me.i know what i did to her is unforgeable.i'm soo guilty for that.i will apologize to her when we meet again and this time i will not let her go again.this time i'll make sure of that.

Short update because i'm exhausted after travelling.i'll update again today.