chapter 36

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling sore and pain in my body.i swear to god this girl is sick on the bed.i saw rose was sleeping peacefully.i scoffed at her.i slowly get up from the bed.gosh it's hurt soo bad.i go to the bathroom.i need to get this dirt removed.

After washing myself i saw rose was already awake stretching her body showing me her naked body.i quickly look away.i heard rose chuckled."like what you see babygirl?"she smirked at me.i rolled my eyes and go to the living to watch some news.i turn on the tv.

"Breaking news we have just found out the wang industry's ceo mr.jackson wang was murdered in night.his body was found in the early morning in local river.police did not find anything.stay tuned for more news".

I was shocked to death.don't know what to say.like someone just pure cold water in my body." hon you ok?"i saw rose looking at me concerned.i grit my teeth."you killed him don't know?"i asked her she just silenced.i chuckle at her."i can't believed you killed him.i hate you so much."i shout at her and go to my lock myself.i was crying soo hard.Why is she done that?

??? Pov

I just saw the news feeling satisfied.he deserved that.how dare he thought something cheap about my y/n like that.i'm glad i killed him.now i have to kill this bitch wife of my lover.she is also hurt my y/n.nobody will hurt my y/n only me.i will make sure she will be my bitch only.

Sorry guys short update because i'm sick.i feel so horrible.