chapter 2

Y/n pov

After a very tiring day i reached home with my brother with very satisfied smile in his face."we're home".we said in unison.my sister pops out."welcome home guys.how was your day?"i tiredly sighed."very tiring."i mumbled and my brother laughed."Hahaha well tomorrow is going to be more tiring for you".my sister looks confused."what do you mean oppa?"unnie asked him."oh i forgot to tell y/n is going to be our new ceo of our company.unnie was shocked."oppa are you sure she still young".

"I'm sure jieun she will handles our business really good right y/n?" i nodded my head."see??now come on guys i'm hungry".oppa headed to the kitchen.me and unnie sighs and follow him.we ate our dinner."oppa unnie i'm going to sleep good night."

"Good night y/n". They said in unison.i headed to my room and lay down on the bed.i'm nervous for tomorrow i hope everything will be ok.i thought and fell asleep.

Timeskip

Third person pov

Y/n wake early and do her routines.she wear her suit and get down and saw her siblings already awake." good morning guys".they look at y/n."good morning y/n".they said in unison.y/n sit in the chair and start eating her breakfast."y/n you need attend some meetings today.my secretary tell you details later."y/n nodded."and y/n please be serious at meetings you always laughs and that's embarrassing."taeyong scolded y/n.well y/n always laughs at the serious meetings.taeyong feels really embarrassed."ne oppa".taeyong sighed.

"Ok guys i'm done.i'm going now".taeyong and jieun come to her and hugged her." all the best y/n".y/n smiled and nodded.she get into her car and leaves for office.she reached her office and everybody bow at her.everyone's now know that y/n is thier new ceo.she bows back and go to her new office that belongs to her brother before.she sit down on the chair.sometimes later someone's knock the door."come in".y/n mumbled and y/n saw a tall blonde haired girl with bangs.y/n finds her attractive."hello ma'am i'm lisa manoban your Secretary previously i worked for your brother".y/n can't recognized her because of her new look."oh my god lisa i can't recognized you you changed your style."lisa chuckled nervously."i'm sorry ma'am i want to Change my style that's why."lisa shyly said."drop the formalities just call me y/n".lisa widens her eyes."no ma'am how can i you are the new ceo".y/n rolled her eyes."so what you always call my name right?"lisa sighed."ok y/n".y/n smiled."great now back to the business what's my schedule today".lisa opened her file."ok y/n you have meeting with the parks"parks company is one the most powerful and Wealthiest company in all over aisa.y/n suddenly became nervous how she can handle."lisa what's their ceo name?"y/n asked her.

"Her name is park chaeyoung".