chapter 34 🔞

Y/n pov

I woke up with headache.i don't know what happened after i unconscious.i need to get out of here.before i can get out i saw my hands and legs tied up together.i tried to get out but it was no  use.the worst part is i'm naked.i don't have single clothes in my body.i panicked and decided to shout for help.

"My darling calm down". I saw the the devil standing beside me only in her undergarments.don't tell me is she going to rape me again?" what the hell are you doing let me go you lunitic."i screamed at her.she just smirked standing in front of me held my chin makes me looks at her."not until i fuck you.you makes me horny all time."i widened my eyes."no p-please don't".i cried out at this point.she wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry i'll be gentle if you don't angry me". With that she going into her drawers and get some things.i looked at these in horror.it was rope,blindfold,gag,whip,handcuffs and a strap.what the hell is she into bdsm?" looks like we are going have so much fun".she giving me her disgusting smirk.

Third person pov

Rose puts blindfold her eye and gag in her mouth.y/n was struggling."oh my you looks so hot right now."rose seductively told her.she begun to kiss her hungrily.her kiss went down to her neck down to her collarbone puts some hickeys.after she satisfied rose spread her legs."you looks so wet".she puts her finger in her clit massaging up and down.y/n was whimpering.rose begun to eats her out.y/n urged her back feeling her pleasure.rose was slurping her juice.rose knew she was cumming so she fastened her pace.

Y/n cummed hard at this point.the pleasure is too much.y/n was panting as well as rose.she get out of her gag.before y/n can talk rose flipped her around laying onto her stomach."i gonna give you 30 whips so you better count".y/n whimpers."i can't hear you.rose growl in her ear."y-yes mommy".rose was satisfied and begun to whip her back.

"30 ahhhhhh" y/n screamed out loudly.her back is red as hell.it was painful for her.rose turned her around and kiss her lips softly."shh it's going to be ok".rose was comforting her.y/n is closing her eyes feeling sleepy.suddenly she feels something in her private part.she sww rose was wearing a strap stroking her pussy up and down.before y/n can talk rose entered her strap.y/n let out a scream."god you're so tight".rose breathes out and pumping faster.y/n held her bedsheet too tightly."i'm c-cumming".y/n yelled out."oh yess cum for mommy".rose held her tightly.she was also cumming.

They both cum at the same time.they both was exhausted.rose fell on top of her.rose fell beside her spoon her round."i love you"rose whispers and kiss her forehead before drifted in sleep.

I'm blushing right now wtf😶😐😳