chapter 31

Rose pov

I reached my home and open the the door.it was pin drop silence.i get into our room and saw y/n already passed out sweat all over her body.i gulped hard because she looks very hot.i get closer to her and pull out the mini vibrator.her juice was flowing down.i lost myself.

I quickly devour her pussy and slurping her whole juice.y/n whimpered a little but i didn't care.her juice is so delicious that i can eat it all day.after cleaning i carry her in bridal style.i put down in a bathtub and begun to clean her body.

After i done i again carry her put some clothes in her body.she is still unconscious.i lay down on her bed.i cover her with duvets.i kiss her forehead.

I need to cook something for her.i go to the kitchen and begun to cook.i suddenly remember the talk between me and taehyung.

Flashback

"Long time no see kim taehyung" i told him.he gave me his famous box smile which i find kinda annoying.i get closer and trying to hug me but i avoid that.he clear his throat.

"Ahem i-i how are you rosie?" i cringed at the nickname.he used to called me in this name."i'm fine.how are you?"i asked him."i'm fine umm are you free today?"he asked me.i nodded."great can we have dinner together it's my treat."he hopefully asked me."sorry taehyung i need to go home".i told him.he seems like he did not like my answer but i don't care."oh come on it's just a dinner your ugly wife can take care of herself.my blood boils when he said that."don't you dare talk about my wife like that."he rolled his eyes."oh come on she is still ugly i know that.i can't believe you marry her.just ditch her and be with me.i can give you something which she never did".i can see he is still same.i feel like throwing up."i'm not interested in you anymore.i'm married and i love my wife very much so you better get out because you are still annoying".i sassily told him.he was fuming in anger."i'm not giving up on you rosie.i will steal you away from her just you wait and watch."with that he left.

Flashback end

He is soo annoying.i can't believe he comes back.what if he hurts y/n.no can't let him to do it because i have a perfect plan in my head.i'm done finish my cooking and get my phone to call someone.

"Hello listen you can come into my house Tomorrow."