chapter 21

Third person pov

It's been a week y/n and rose's wedding news spreading like fire.everyone was shocked hearing this.this news became the top news.every reporters Interviewed them and ask them when is the wedding.y/n became sick and exhausted handling these Reporters.y/n can't help but to feel disgusted when she act lovey dovey with rose in front of them.

Right now both y/n and rose are now in mr.park's office discussing about their wedding.

"I'm glad y/n you makes a right choice i'm proud of you.my daughter won't disappoint you".mr.park told y/n.y/n just nodded.she badly wants to say no but she thinks about their company.how his brother build this company.if she refused parks can destroy this company just in seconds.that's how they powerful.

"I want a grand wedding dad.people should see this.i want my wedding to be special." rose happily told his dad.mr.park can't help but to chuckle.he always saw his daughter became cold and rude to everyone.but after y/n's arrival she became completely changed.he loves his daughter so much.he can do anything for her.

"Haha as your wish my daughter and y/n what do you want for wedding?" mr.park told her but y/n was in deep thoughts.rose tapped her shoulder."hon dad asked you something".

Y/n quickly break her thoughts and faced them."i'm sorry what did you just say?"rose and mr.park look at eachother."i asked if you need anything at your wedding?"y/n shakes her head.

"It's ok i really don't want anything". Thank you for asking". She politely told them." no no you are my daughter-in-law.i should give you something.i will order a very expensive suit from saint laurent for wedding".

Before y/n can protest rose held her hand telling her not to do anything.y/n  sigh and closed her eyes and waiting for finish this damn thing.

After almost one and a half hour their meeting is finished.y/n dashed out of mr.park's office but luckily rose caught her."hon where are you going come on let's grab a lunch".rose cheerfully told her."rose i can't i have some work in my office.you go eat your lun- before y/n can finish someone called her y/n's name and it was tzuyu.

"Good morning miss y/n and roseanne park". Tzuyu bowed at them." oh good morning tzuyu".y/n greeted her but rose just standing there glaring at tzuyu because she just interrupted thier moment."so why you calling me earlier?"y/n asked tzuyu.tzuyu was nervous.

"Umm miss y/n would you grab some lunch with me today?" tzuyu shyly told her.y/n Chuckled and nodded."of course let's go".that surprise both tzuyu and rose.

"Oh t-thank you for accepting".y/n just pat tzuyu head.tzuyu blush deeply." it's ok now let's go".she look at rose and she was shocked to see her face that almost caused her heart attack.

Her face was soo dark and imitating like she wants to kill anyone.she just glaring at tzuyu.tzuyu slivered in fear."umm rose i'll s-see y-you later."she shuttered and held tzuyu's hand and left.

Not knowing she already planning how to kill tzuyu in her head.rose smirked and headed to her father's office for some help.