chapter 37

Y/n pov

"Y/n this is my last warning open the door right now!!".rose was screaming while banging the door loudly.i covered my mouth hiding my sobs.i don't wanna face this monster." fine if you don't then i will do something that you will remember forever."i was confused.then i heard a faint voice."break the the door."i widened my eyes.

Somebody break the door and it was rose's one of her bodyguard.she was looking like i was her prey.i shivers in fear."good now leaves us alone."rose muttered coldly.he bowed and left.i was sitting on the floor backing away from her.she was approaching me slowly with hunger eyes."i told you to open the door."she growl at me."please g-get a-away from m-me."i shuttered.she just smirked and slapped my face so hard.i groaned in pain.she held my chin tightly."listen here you bitch.i don't like your this behaviour.you better correct this or i will hurt your family."i shook my head."p-please don’t i-i will behave well f-from now on.just d-don't hurt them."i sobbed out loudly.rose hugged me tightly."there there don't cry.see if you just obey my order then you will be alright."she just kissed my head.please god help me.

Timeskip

Today Taeyeon oppa is visiting at our house.i better hide this bruise or oppa will suspected.i don't wanna see if they hurt because of me."y/n rose i'm here".i heard oppa calling us.i get up checking myself.i sighed and greet my oppa with happy face."aww my little sister how are you?"oppa asked me."i fine oppa how are you?"i asked him."i'm also fine.where is rose?"oppa asked me."she is coming.".oppa nodded and sit in front of me."i glad you guys doing well.you both seems happy."oppa happily told me.i mentally rolled my eyes.happy my ass.

"Oppa you are here.welcome to our home." rose cheerfully told him and hugged him."yeah.umm rose i need discuss with you something about upcoming project."rose nodded and sit with oppa.i just sit there waiting for them to finished.

After sometime i heard rose's phone was Ringing.she excused us.i sighed and closed my."y/n".oppa called me.i hummed."is that a bruise".i open my eyes and looks at oppa.oppa was looking at my hand.it was a big bruise made was few days ago.shit i forget to covered this.i quickly hide my hand."n-no oppa it's n-nothing."i shuttered but he is silently watching me.he gets up and sits beside me."y/n i know you are lying.tell me the truth."i gulped avoided his eyes.tears was forming in my eyes.i brust in tears."y/n come on you tell this oppa."oppa held my hand.i took a deep breath ready to him the truth.

"Oppa rose is not normal.she is a psychopath.she abused me and rapes me.also she killed taehyung and jackson.i'm soo scared oppa.get me out of here." i cried out.oppa was shocked."i thought she is nice but how can she?don't worry y/n i will get you out from this.let's go."oppa held my hand ready get out.we reached at the front door but them we frozed hearing her voice.

"Brother-in-law where are you going with my wife?"