Chapter 72. (Sam + Dean)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 71. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

I let my mind wander, random things popping up in my mind.

15 minutes later it was completely silent, my tea was gone and Luke still wasn't completely asleep.

"Luke?" I asked, whispering.

"Yeah" he responded, still keeping his eyes closed.

I bit my lip, trying to form a sentence.

How ... what

I shrugged my shoulders to myself.

"Why did you adopt me?" I said nonchalantly.

His eyes suddenly popped open, he sat up, but I stayed laying down, just on his lap now.

"What" he asked.

I didn't respond, still waiting for him to answer.

"Why the hell would you ask that?" He turned so I was forced to look at him.

"I don't know, I just want to know"

"Like... There were so many good, normal, pretty girls there. I was one of the most messed up girls with the most problems and you adopted me..why?" I shrugged.

"Stop it" he practically shouted.

"Stop putting yourself down Cassidy. You're perfect, literally. We wanted you, you were the best girl there in our eyes, we wanted you so we got you. You aren't any different, you just went through some shîtty things and you're still re-covering. Don't degrade your self, ever"

I just pushed myself further into him, not responding to his big speech.

"Go to sleep kid" he chuckled to me, making me roll my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 72.

"Get up, get up, get up, get up!!!" I heard as my body got rocked back and forth. I opened my eyes, rolling them when Michael came into view.

Once he saw that I was awake he moved onto Luke, jumping and screaming at him to get up as well. "WHAT!" Luke finally shouted, pushing Michael off of him.

Michael pouted before getting back up. "We called these paranormal guys, and they said they could come down to check it out, we have to meet them there at 3 today." Michael said.

"Ok." Luke yawned. "Ok." Michael nodded back, getting up and skipping into the washroom. "I can't go back to sleep" I whined after a few moments.

"C'mere then." Luke grabbed me, pulling me towards him, then laying himself over top of me. "Luke!" I squealed. "I can't breathe!" I shrieked, hitting his chest, he just laughed harder.

"Luke" I screamed again, squirming underneath his heavy body. "Suffocating me isn't going to put me to sleep, it's going to kill me!" I shouted, breathing heavily when he finally got off of me.

"It'll just put you into a really deep sleep is all" he chuckled, nudging me.

"You're a horrible father" I laughed at him.

"Why are you being so loud" Calum walked in, just in his boxers, his lips pushed out into a pout.

Luke jumped to shield my eyes, scolding Calum to get clothes on. When Calum left I peeled Luke's hands away from my eyes, smiling at him.

"It's 12 now, maybe we should get like, ready" Luke mumbled, turning on his phone. I nodded, standing up and walking into the now empty bathroom.

" I call having a shower first!" I yelled at him, but became quiet when there was a knock at the door. I watched as Luke got up and answered the door, speaking for about 7 minutes before closing the door.

"Who was it" I asked. "It was the maintenance, we have a noise complaint" he giggled and I burst out laughing, only to have Luke's large, sweaty hand cover my mouth. "Shhh, we don't want to get kicked out do we?" He smiled, his eyes were playful and he released his hold.

"Go have your shower" he chucked, nodding towards the bathroom. I nodded, running in and shutting and locking the door.

-

It was now 2:30 pm and everyone was piled into one vehicle, driving back to our house. We were supposedly meeting some super natural guys [literally] or something, who could apparently help us, but i honestly doubt they'd be able to do anything about this situation.

"Can we stop someplace, I have to piss and I'm thirst" Michael whined. "Sure," Ashton groaned, turning into a gas station.

As soon as the car rolled to a complete stop Michael was out and running for the bathroom.

"C'mon Cass, let's go in and grab a snack" Luke said, leading me into the store. We grabbed a couple of snacks each, quickly paying then gathered back in the car, continuing out drive back to our house.

25 minutes later we rolled to a stop in our driveway. We all got out but no one went inside. 3:00 rolled up, and an old car started making its way up the driveway.

The engine stopped and two doors opened, then two men stepped out. Both wearing sun glasses. They walked towards us, the more muscular boy smirking my way.

"I'm Dean" he charmingly said, taking off his glasses and shaking my hand. "And I'm Sam" the younger boy with longer hair spoke up.

-----------------------------------------------------
[A/N]

Intro to Sam and Dean yayay!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I actually don't have wifi at the moment :(.

So sorry if I haven't responded to comments or messages or anything like that, I'm not ignoring you aha :) .

But I hope everyone is doing good :) .