Chapter 81.(Twitta Fingas)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 80. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

I laid on the floor, pulling out my phone and going to Twitter.

I wanted to hear the rest of their songs now.

I typed in '5sos' into the search bar, waiting until it loaded.

I was about to click their Twitter when a whole bunch of tweets hash tagged '5sos' popped up.

The only thing was, it wasn't 5sos.

It was me.

'Is that Cassidy HAHAHAHA @ 5sos #cassidy #5sos #omg #dying

Ush.gsys/httja '

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 81.

I quickly hid my phone in my pocket as 4 sweaty & hyped boys walked in. They all immediately took off their shirts, wiping their hands on their sweaty forehead.

They smiled at me, Ashton twirling his way to the small stall on the end, Michael causally following, Luke just laid on the floor beneath my feet.

I turned to Calum, wondering why he didn't already head into his stall? As I turned around i saw he was just finishing taking off his pants, so he was left in only boxers.

I immediately looked away, embarrassed. Luke turned to Calum "cal put pants on" he groaned before kicking him towards his stall.

Calum whined, turning around and laying down atop of Luke.

"But why Lukey" he said amusingly.

"Calum get the fūck off" Luke pushed at him.

Calum wouldn't budge, he sat right on top of Luke's stomach, squirming before falling off and laughing.

What the hell was happening?

Luke got up, frustrated and started charging after Calum, Calum fled the room, running out the door and down the hall in nothing but boxers as an angry Luke chased him.

Not even 2 minutes later they got dragged back in my big bulky men making me laugh.

They tried.

Luke shoved Calum into his stall, standing in front of the door so he couldn't get out.

"What's happening?" Ashton walked out of his stall, buckling his belt while looking between Luke and I.

I shrugged and Luke just rolled his eyes, ignoring the question.

Ashton seemed fine with that answer, and sat down on the couch next to me.

I didn't know why I didn't want them to see that picture, maybe I could hold it against them that they have a 'shītty bAnd' and that 'I don't like it'.

I quickly jumped up while Ashton clicked on the Twitter app.

"Ashton!" I screamed.

I honestly had no idea what to say, I just wanted to stall them long enough that Twitter would settle and there would be a better chance of them not finding out about the picture.

"What?" His eyes widened at me.

"I just saw a rat!" I squealed, swiftly picking my feet off the floor and bringing it onto the couch we were on.

I was mentally scowling at myself for such a horrible distraction, but he seemed to believe it as his voice screeched a high pitch noise, and jumped up onto the couch.

Luke too, so we were all huddled onto the couch. Calum jumped into Michael's arms, and Michael deserted the room, running, and obviously screaming down the corridor.

"Are you sure!?" Ashton panted, his eyes were wide and aware as he stared over to where I claimed to have seen it.

"Yes!" I shrieked again, also plodding myself for being such a well actor, and not having laughed yet.

A body guard barged in, a bored look on his face .

He turned to us, seeing our pointed fingers then moved towards the spot and started moving objects.

I felt slightly bad for wasting everyone's time over a "rat" that clearly didn't exist but I seriously didn't want them to see me.

Now that I think about it, it was a bit ridiculous I'm making this big of a deal, but I didn't really care either way.

It's probably the body guards most exciting part of today, having to stand around listening to screaming girls.

At least this would be a bit fun to watch a wad of people get frightened by a small creature.

Also this was a pretty dank (A/N: sorry that's am wurd) prank to pull on the boys.

Well rats weren't exactly small, but you get the picture.

25 minutes past, the body guard finally giving up the search, but Ashton wouldn't go for it, demanding they get our items out of the room & it be closed off.

Of course this was Ashton Irwin we are talking about so yes, his orders were consulted & made.

We were finally back at the hotel, the night being spent signing autographs & taking selfies with fans, a long trip to the hotel we would be staying in tonight, a mob of fans outside the hotel, dinner with the One Direction boys, a movie with the One Direction boys and now just down time with me & the boyzzzz.

We were all just chilling in the main room of the suite we got.

I was currently reading through a magazine, Calum & Ashton were playing Uno, Michael was strumming on a guitar & Luke was just laying there, watching the ceiling.

I flicked my gaze to the unimaginably annoying game of uno Cal & Ash were playing, pretending to shoot myself in the head with my fingers in boredom.

I tapped my feet to the beat of Michael'a strumming and stared at Luke.

I watched him pull out his phone, smiling and putting up the piece sign when the flash went off & I realized he had been taking a photo of me.

"HAHHAA totally posting this one to Twitter" he laughed, I jumped up to glance at it, my stomach churning as I too began to laugh quite loudly at the distorted image of myself.

"This ones definitely going to Twitter!" Luke laughed & I sat back in my spot, recovering from my laughter.

I decided to go on Twitter too, typing in Luke's name and refreshing until it popped up. I retweeted it for jokes but stopped chuckling when the familiar photo of me popped up and it was too late to distract them because Luke's loud voice, along with laughter told me... He had seen it.

-----------------------------------------------------
Ya so like stuff has happened so this book has been on hold for quite awhile so I apologize in advance :( / :) get ready for some wicked stuff

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: how are you guys & what are you looking forward to for this book in the future ?🌸

I'm pre good boiz, I missed & appreciate you thanks :)

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: anyone have any guesses  on what the drama might be that is coming up ?🌸

😂

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Peace fam love u