Chapter 19.(therapists? Doctors? I think not)

Chapter 19.

"What do you mean?" I asked Michael cautiously.

"I mean we have to do something about this, it's obviously getting worse, we can't just leave it" he said.

"What are you going to do Michael? It's not just a ghost, you can't just call a priest in to spray holy water and do some religious thing it's obviously harder than that" Luke spoke up.

"I'm not sure yet, we could talk to some people. The doctor, make a meeting with a therapist I don't know" he said with a sigh, resting his head in his palm.

I cringed. Both of those options were horrid. The doctor was a cunt, and therapists.

Why should I trust a therapist. That doesn't help anything, they force you to tell them your darkest secrets than they spill them to every other person you didn't want knowing, worse case scenario is they put a dumb label on you and stick you in an assay asylum.

I didn't want to be surrounded by insane people ((A/N) Don't take this offensively, I do not think people are crazy and I don't think you shouldn't be around them or anything).

I wasn't insane, and I didn't want people thinking I was insane, I could just see things that either weren't there or I could see things that other people couldn't.

I'm sure I'm not the only one... I can't be.

"Well we better make up our minds because I don't want her to be in any kind of danger" Luke said.

They were talking like I was invisible, like I wasn't even in the room.

"Shouldn't I have a say in this" I spoke, my voice quiet.

They all turned to look at me. "well Uhm yeah, as long as you make the right decision I guess" they all mumble, each of them adding a word or two in.

"I don't want to go to a therapist" I muttered.

"What why?" they all looked at me curiously.

"I-I don't trust them.." I mumbled.

"What do you mean? Why not?" Calum asked. I shrugged. "it's not very fair" I mumbled.

"I don't understand, they can help you" Calum said.

Anger boiled inside of me. "what do you mean they can help me, I don't need help" I angrily stated.

"No love not like that, we mean....like.." Ashton looked to Luke for help, Luke looked to Michael and Michael looked to Calum.

"Like what then?" I grumbled.

"Don't be mad, we don't mean it like that love" Luke gently rubbed his finger soothingly on my arm.

The anger started to wash away at his soothing actions, and I was now calm. "I just don't like the idea of a therapist, they only make things worse" I said in a whisper.

"We can discuss things later alright, for now we are going to get ready and go out to a bakery then get some shopping done for you little one alright" Ashton squeezed my cheek.

I swatted his hand away. "I'm not much younger than you, little one" I mocked.

"Get going" Ashton chuckled.

I nodded, getting up and walking up the stairs, they followed behind, each going into different rooms, I followed Luke into mine.

I got some old ripped skinny jeans and a heavy sweatshirt along with just an old out of style and fashion top.

"Luke" I whispered, ducking my head down, not looking into his eyes.

"Yes Cassidy" he asked.

"Can you um stay in here and wait for me, just in case, i promise I won't be long" I said embarrassingly yet pleadingly.

"Of course" he spoke up.

I started to walk into my bathroom and right before I shut the door I whispered "thanks".

I locked the door not knowing whether he heard me or not.

I quickly stripped, turning the hot water on before jumping in with a long sigh.

Showers were also like my escape.

And sometimes I really needed to escape the dark world.

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

SO FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY

HAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

CALLLLLLLLUM ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

ILY CAL HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY. :*

And here is a small chapter.

Hope you enjoy my sucky chapters and horrible writing.

Maybe one day I'll improve. Let's pray for the day that will come.

So yeah thanks for

Commenting (I love when you guys do that <3)

Voting thanks for votes :*

And most importantly reading

Ily alllllll

K

Bye

:*