Chapter 58.(Murdered)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 57. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

When he got to Calum he held his hand longer, turning it and bringing it closer to his glasses. "What do we have here? Looks like it's infected, want me to check that out for YA?" The doctor asked Calum as he inspected his hand.

"Uhm I don't know?" Calum hesitated.

"Looks like some sort of bite mark?" He studied it.

"How about I just give some healing cream if you don't want it checked out today yeah?" He asked Calum.

"Sure" Calum replied, bringing his hand back to himself.

The doctor quickly wrote a prescription for Calum before we left the hospital.

Only good thing out of today was getting my cast off :(

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 58.

I looked out the window to my right to see we were parked in front of a pharmacy.

I watched as Calum got out and slowly walked into the bright building. A few short minutes later he came out, carrying a bag with him.

He got into the car, softly shutting the door before we started driving again.

"Pharmacist said this should clear it up in a week or two, it's supposed to heal and fight off infections" Calum said to Luke, who was currently driving.

I grabbed my phone from my coat pocket, pulling out my headphones, I plugged them into the Jack and clicked on the music app.

I put it into shuffle and a song I never heard before came softly into the speakers.

I turned it up louder as it started to become more pop like and louder, blocking out the boys talking casually.

I pulled down my sleeves more, making sure my arms were covered before leaning my arm on the window and laying my head down to the soft pound of the music and rain.

-

When I woke up we were home, and my music was off. I woke up just in time, the boys were piling out of the vehicle so I followed, stepping out and stretching before a yawn escaped my lips.

We all walked towards the house, waiting patiently as Luke struggled to unlock the front door.

When we got in I took off my shoes and coat and walked to the couch, laying down and covering myself with a pillow.

No way was I going to go upstairs and sleep alone, that was not happening.

I put my head phones back in, clicked on some soft music and laid my head down on the cushion and closed my eyes.

--

I shivered when I walked into the kitchen, it was dark and a weird feeling sprung through my body.

The ground was cold, my feet paddled softly across, coming into the centre of the kitchen and peering behind the island.

A frighten scream left my mouth as I saw the scene unfold in front of me.

Luke was laying in a pool of his own blood, gashes across his face, closed eyes and parted lips. His face was pale, and a knife was pierced through his chest. A large wound also on his throat, scarlet red blood still poring down from the open cut.

The window was smashed, leaving little bits of glass around him, some stuck inside his flesh.

I turned to see Michael, laying on his stomach, a pool of blood around his head as a gun lay a foot or two away.

My heart was pounding, and my head was spinning.

I let out another scream, then a wail as tears streamed harder and faster down my face.

I backed away, slipping on something to see Ashton, he was sitting in a chair, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his head hanging, his neck bruised and twisted, looked as if it were broken.

I couldn't control the screams and weeps that left my body, or the hot tears that streamed down my face and stained my flushed cheeks.

I was dizzy.

Where was Calum?

"CALUM" I screamed, wailing his name in hopes he would answer.

"CASSIDY! OH MY GOD CASSIDY HELP! HELP ME!!!" I heard a scream from upstairs.

My eyes widened, and I jumped to my feet, quickly heading for the stairs.

I ran up them, tripping over my damned feet as soon as I got to the top, I could feel the rug burn that started forming on my knees but I ignored it, running to the place where I heard Calum's screams.

I ran into my room, it was dark and cold, extremely cold.

But the thing that surprised and scarred me the most, was Calum's frightened body, crumpled into a ball in the corner as she walked or crawled towards him, a knife clutched tightly in her hands.

"NO" I screamed, frozen in my spot. She quickly turned to me, her sinister smile disappearing for a second as she showed me a sad face.

"Cass, it's ok love. This is good, we can be alone. Just you and me!" she chanted before laughing evilly and turning back to Calum.

"NONONO PLEASE! YOU CANT HURT HIM! TAKE ME! LEAVE HIM ALONE" I cried.

She suddenly stopped as I continually repeated "Take me, take me" between the sobs and cries.

"That actually, doesn't sound like a bad idea."

I heard a high pitch laugh echo through my head before everything went black.

--

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Don't worry this is short, I'm making another right now :))

Sorry for taking so long, school can suck my āss aye.

Ily all and you got me so many reads I can't believe it TYSM 2.21 M!!

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: What is your first class of this semester🌸

Mine is civics.

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Ok so you should follow my Twitter because like I need one more follower until 1000 so I'm like happy about that YAYAYAYA

It's : ungxrateful

Yeah TYSM ILY