Chapter 54.(Fights)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 53. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

Mad Luke.

"Her-" Michael was about to take them when Luke suddenly stopped him, "no Mike, dude she doesn't want our help obviously, let her do it man" he said, Michael stepped back, a pout taking over his lips.

And now he's mad at me ....

I swallowed the lump in my throat, ignoring their conversation, and the doctor leaving as I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge.

I set it on the counter, taking off the lid, dropping the pills in and grabbing a spoon.

I started to stab it in, stirring.

God damn how do you make it so blended ?

You could still see the chunks of pills.

I tried my best, smashing it in before bring a spoon full to my lips, I ate it, cringing at the taste. Doesn't taste the same as when Luke makes it...

I knew he was going to over react about it ugh.

When I finished, and disposed of it, I skipped walking through the living room and just went up to my room, getting dressed for bed before jumping in it and going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 54.

I woke up to my head in pain again, guess the pills didn't work that well...I got up, grabbing my crutches and walking into the bathroom.

I did my business, washing my hands in the warm water before drying them and making my way down stairs.

It was quiet, I couldn't hear voices, snores or even foot steps.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing two red pills laying on a piece of white paper.

I walked over, setting my crutches against the wall before sitting on a stool. I grabbed the piece of paper, knocking the pills onto the table.

I read over the note.

"Pills for headache, went into town to talk to manager, there is food in the fridge, watch tv or something until we get home, I'm sure you can handle yourself

-Luke"

I rolled my eyes at his reference to yesterday. Over reacts about everything..

"Ps..... Sorry Cass, Luke said we HAD to come :( he seems upset about the whole 'Cassidy lied about her headache waaaah waaah waaah' thing, I love you and there is medicine for you :) we'll be back in 2 hours (12:30) :( sorry we left without you. Pls be ok :)))) xx -Mikey"

I gulped, why would Luke leave me alone... I mean sure I'm 16, but still.. He knows I don't like to be alone, and he knows about ... Her...

I stood up, tossing the paper onto the table, grabbing my crutches and walking to the fridge.

I grabbed some fruit, milk and yogurt, tossing it into the blender with the two pills. I turned it on, holding the lid down tightly and watching it turn to a light pink colour.

As soon as everything was blended I put it into a cup, set the dirty dishes in the sink, and the rest of the food in the fridge and walked to the couch.

I turned the tv on, going to a random channel which ended up being the news.

I quietly laid on the couch, slowly drinking my smoothie as i kept up with the current news stories.