chapter 84 (The crack of thunder&the cock of a gun)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 83. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

it wasn't that big of a deal to be mad over but he nearly got us killed, if he hadn't of listened to me, 5 seconds later we could have been seriously hurt, and we could of hurt the people in the vehicle in front of us too.

by the time we got back it was 12 PM and I stomped into the bus, Calum not following. I slammed the door and let out a big huff before sitting on the couch and crossing my arms.

"you're back already?" Michael asked, Luke and Ashton now playing the game together and not even noticing I was here .

"mhm"

"why?" he asked .

"Calum is a fucking dick!" I huffed.

"you got that right," he laughed "but what did the brat do now?"

I explained to Michael about how he was upset but wouldn't tell me, then how I said one swear word and got super mad, then how he nearly lost control of the vehicle and nearly had an accident.

by the time I was finished Calum
walked in, we made eye contact but I got up and stomped into the bedroom, climbing up onto my bunk, grabbing my phone, turning on my music and
ignoring the bus full of boys

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 84.

Today was supposed to be my day date with Ashton, but the boys unexpectedly got called for a "huge meeting" that they couldn't miss so I was sitting alone in an empty bus.

Of course I wasn't completely alone, the company of two body guards just outside the bus doors, but that wasn't the same.

Calum apologized last night to me, and I excused him for the fact that he had a lot on his mind, that he apparently couldn't tell me.

It kind of annoyed me how he and seemingly them all were keeping something from me. I mean I was made to tell them EVERYTHING.. and they couldn't tell me one small thing that was making them upset.

I was laying on the couch, hanging upside down, my feet holding me an inch above the floor.

my hair brushed along the ground and I groaned in boredom. Calum had told me I wasn't aloud (allowed>i know the difference but always catch myself typing aloud) to step foot off the bus but the amount of boredom I had was making me test the limits.

I ran into the bunk area, grabbing a pair of leggings and a sweater. I took my time to get them on, then walked back out, slipped my shoes on and opened the bus door.

I skipped down the steps, the two body guards forming some sort of wall as they began talking to me.

"where do you think you're going?"

"I just have to-"

"sorry ma'am but mr Hood ordered you be supervised at all times and under no circumstances must you leave the bus. you're going to have to step back inside" the one with black hair said, stepping towards me.

"no but you see.." I slipped through them with ease and ran as fast as I could past them "I'll be quick!" I giggled as my stamina kicked in and I was off.

I hadn't looked back until I was sure I had gotten away, I was clearly in the middle of the city as cars zoomed by and crowds of people hurried by like flocks. I stopped on a semi busy street, looking behind me to confirm they had lost me.