Chapter 31.(Ignorant Doctors)

Chapter 31.

When I reconnected with my mind and body, I couldn't feel anything.

My body felt numb.

I opened my eyes, squinting at the familiar bright lights.

"Your awake" Calum whispered, lifting him head from the bed and smiling down at me.

It wasn't a full smile.

It was like a half smile, a sad smile.

I nodded weakly.

Why couldn't I move.

I lifted my head and saw the iv still in my wrist, a tear trailed down my cheek, why didn't they take it out.

"You need it in baby" Luke whispered, and my head snapped to a chair to my right.

I didn't even know he was there.

I was confused on why I could barely move or speak.

"W-why can't I move" I softly whimpered, my voice was tiny and frail, and muffled because if the mask that was over my mouth and nose.

They all looked at me sadly, and the answer shot into my brain quickly.

"T-they d-drugged me" I cried out.

I hated not being able to move, to not be in control. Doctors could do anything...

They can say anything.

A flashback zoomed through my mind from the last time I went to the hospital with the boys.

/:;:/::;:;:::/:/:::/:/::/:/:::::/::/://::/:/::/:
FLASHBACK

(To chapter 8 btw)

Oh god here it is. "pills" all the boys eyes widened and looked to me. My lip quivered and I put my head down in shame.

"Yes pills, for her anxiety, she's had many attacks before." he said. "before?" Ashton asked. "yeah mostly old memories in nightmares, I guess you guys don't know much about your new daughter eh? she-"

"Stop" I cried. That was too much the fucking asshole. Tears were streaming down my face.

"And you know depression and insomnia pills" I put my hand over my ears not ready to hear the next thing he had to say.

I looked at his lips as he said the next thing. "her schizophrenic pills" the words rolled off his lips in somewhat disgust, which made me more disgusted with myself.

I watched as all the boys jaws dropped. "schizophrenic?" they all said shocked and confused.

"How why?" they asked. I guess he knew he had made my life hard enough because he just replied with "just I guess from her rough past"

That made them even more suspicious. bloody hell.

"Anyway Cassidy I'll give you some more of each and you NEED to take them you need to get better" he said.

But I'm not even sick? I hated being labeled and judged they don't even know my past they don't understand.

The tears never stopped as he walked out of the room with a faint smirk. That dick he loved that.

END OF FLASHBACK
/:;://;/;:/:/::::::;:;;/;:;/::;:;:/;/;/;:;/;/;/;

My mind traveled back to the doctor that was with Calum before I passed out.

I tried hard to study the glance I got of his image.

Thank god it wasn't the same doctor as the last one I had.