Chapter 73.(Tonight-Part 1)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 72. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

"C'mon Cass, let's go in and grab a snack" Luke said, leading me into the store. We grabbed a couple of snacks each, quickly paying then gathered back in the car, continuing out drive back to our house.

25 minutes later we rolled to a stop in our driveway. We all got out but no one went inside. 3:00 rolled up, and an old car started making its way up the driveway.

The engine stopped and two doors opened, then two men stepped out. Both wearing sun glasses. They walked towards us, the more muscular boy smirking my way.

"I'm Dean" he charmingly said, taking off his glasses and shaking my hand. "And I'm Sam" the younger boy with longer hair spoke up.
---------------------------------------------

Chapter 73(pt.1).

"So we're just going to go look around, swab some things l, basic stuff then we'll come back and let you know where we stand" Sam said, smiling as he crossed his hands in front of him.

"Sure, yeah!" Michael said, nodding. "Great" Dean said, half smirking flicking his eyes to look at me.

I blushed, putting my hands in my lap and looking away.

Sam and Dean stood up, dusting their pants before grabbing some gear and leaving.

"Hopefully they'll have good news and help us, aye Cass?" Calum said, turning to me.

"Hmm? oh yeah, yeah that would be good" I nodded.

It felt a bit uncomfortable here, but I had the guys and 2 experts so I knew I was some what safe.

We sat silently for a while, everyone optimistic but nervous of the I guess results. It's like someone was pregnant or someone's getting back from surgery and they are waiting on the news, everyone was just sitting nervously watching the door for the doctor or whomever to tell them the good news.

We waited another 5 minutes before watching Sam come in, Dean trailing behind him, laughing at something Sam had said, but when they got into the room they became more serious.

They sat at the table with us, taking gulps from their water before turning their attention to the perhaps good news.

"Good or bad?" Michael said, bouncing his knees while chewing on his finger nails.

Ashton noticed, and knocked Michael's hand out of his mouth, scolding the guy.

"Partially good news" Dean said, looking to Sam.

"The bad news is that the entity or spirit or whatnot is actually really strong, it was mostly strong and we found a lot of traces in Cass' room and actually around Cass, but the good news is that we're pretty sure we can take this thing down" Sam said, smiling.

"Well when do we start?" Ashton asked.

"Right away if that's possible and if that's what you want?" Dean cut in, and The boys nodded "yeah, we want to get rid of this darn thing as fast as we can" ashton said, smiling towards me.

"So just based off my memory, you were saying this thing was physically hurting you ?" Dean asked, turning to me with squinted eyes.

[A/N: is it bad that I actually hear his voice and can picture his actions :) hahaha]

"Yeah, she's actually done some pretty bad/strong things" Luke said, squeezing my knees for I guess comfort.

"Is possession one of them?" Sam asked.

"Mhm, yeah actually" Luke responded and Sam and Dean looked at each other then nodded.

"Yeah that's what we expected, killing this thing might be a challenge. The only way to take this thing down is by putting a silver bullet through its heart" Sam explained and we nodded.

"We just need to go over a plan that you accept and then we'll jump right on it. Nights probably best" Dean said, and we nodded.

After about 2 hours of outrageous planning, we made a plan that the boys half agreed on, it included me being practically bait, which I agreed would probably be the best, not the safest, but the best approach to them catching her.

"I still think this is an obscure plan" Luke mumbled.

"It's the easiest thing that we can do Luke, I'll be fine, I promise" I smiled to him, giving him a hug.

They nodded along.

"We promise, we won't let anything happen to your.. daughter" Sam said, skeptically glancing at Dean for some reason.

"Well, we just have to drive to our hotel, it's about 20 minutes away, so we'll be back by 7 lets say" Sam said, standing up and gathering his things.

"Are you sure you guys are ready for this" Sam asked, we all agreed so he nodded.

"Ok we'll see you tonight !" Sam said before leaving with Dean.
-----------------------------------------------------

DONT WORRY GUYS THIS ISNT THE LAST OF IT :) .

So i couldn't update last night bc wifi :(.

But here it is.

Thanks for reading ily :*

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: Sam or Dean?🌸

DEEEEEANNNN BB.

//////////////////:)/////////////////

So I'm updating in math class omg 😹whatever