Chapter 40. (Target)

OMG SO BEFORE YOU READ I MADE THIS ON THE 4TH OF JULY AND I LITERALLY FORGOT TO POST IT SO IM SO SORRY!!!

[A/N] I UPDATED YESTERDAY AND SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A PROBLEM FINDING IT. SO YOU KNOW THE THING IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER CLICK IT. IT WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE CHAPTERS. FOR SOME REASON IT PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE CANADA DAY ONE BUT ANYWAYS CLICK CHAPTER 39.(PENTAGRAMS) AND THAT WAS THE LAST UPDATE SO READ THAT AND LEAVE A VOTE :)[A/N]

Ok now for the chapter ;)

Chapter 40.

After that officer told us that, we grabbed the crutches and we left the house.

The boys were just as freaked as I was.

It was silent, nobody was talking, everyone was too caught up in all the drama surrounding us.

A pentagram? A dead body in our basement? A torture cell in our home!? My crutches disappearing? her...?

My whole life is one big drama filled bubble.

Everything that goes on around me is creepy and weird, and I absolutely hate it.

Why can't I be normal.

Why couldn't I be born with a loving family.

With a regular life, and a regular mind.

Why was I even born.

Michael turned around to me, I was sitting in the back.

I wanted to be alone to think, and I guess they caught on.

"Are you alright?" Michael asked softly.

I nodded, turning to look out the window.

When I felt his gaze fall from me, I picked up my crutches that were resting on the ground and examined them.

They looked perfectly fine.

Why would they be inside a pentagram?

My mind lit up, and I grabbed my suitcase, reaching into the front pocket and pulling out my cell phone.

I clicked the on button and waited for the screen to light up.

The screen was black but a white apple lit up on the screen.

I waited until it loaded before sliding the lock screen button.

It opened and my home screen came on.

I remember from the lesson Calum have me on how to use it, and clicked on Safari.

It brought me to a blank page, and I typed in pentagram.

A whole bunch of websites came up.

I was confused on which one to pick.

I clicked on one with the definition and some ancient writing about it.

I laid back and started to read.

I was finished by the time we got there.

The boys all turning to me with small smiles.

For some reason they smiled wider when they saw I was on my phone.

I don't see why, I mean I have no friends to text...im just searching up ancient history and witchcraft.

They unlocked the doors and started piling out.

We were at a mall.

I rolled my eyes.

Are we seriously at a mall ugh why can't I just sleep and do some more research.?

I grabbed my crutches, following them out of the van.