Chapter 37. (Jokes and Disappearances)

Chapter 37

I woke up to the tv on. I was wrapped in a cozy blanket, facing the tv, while it played some weird/scary movie.

I rubbed my eyes, yawing before sitting up. I looked up, seeing all of the boys asleep around me. Luke was on the chair to my left, Michael was half on the couch, half on the floor, Calum was on the top of the couch, and Ashton was fully on the ground.

I chuckled quietly, getting up. I grabbed my crutches and headed up the stairs.

When I got to the top, I leaned my crutches against the wall, and opened the closet door revealing a mount of folded blankets, I took out 4, and through them down the banister.

They landed in a heap at the bottom of the stairs.

I turned back around, closing the closet door quietly.

A shiver ran up my arm, and I squirmed.

I think it's best to go down now...

I turned around to grab my crutches, but they were gone!

I turned around, spinning in a circle

How the hell would they justdisappear?

My eye brows furrowed in confusion, and I gently stepped towards the banister, grabbing on and leaning down.

It was dangerous if I must say, and there was no sight of them down there?

I sighed, shrugging before limping my way back down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom, I looked around, but they definitely weren't down here.

I shrugged again, grabbing the blankets and limping/dragging my leg behind me to the living room.

The boys were all in the same positions as the last time I saw them, which means they couldn't have taken my crutches, but then again why would they even if they were awake.

And there is no way they could sneak behind me while I was shutting the closet and take them, I would have sensed them, felt them, heard them?

I took each blanket, draping them over each boy.

I struggled to fix some of their bodies, I put a pillow under Ashton's head (which was hard to lift surprisingly)
I helped cal get up onto the car, and just slipped a blanket on everyone else.

I trudged into the kitchen, on the fat end of the table was my plate.

I limped over, sat down and started to eat.

I was almost full, I sipped on my iced tea, humming some song that I have stuck in my head.

I swung my good leg back and forth out of boredom.

Suddenly I felt hands push on my sides and a loud "BOOOO" echo through my ears.

I screamed, jumping up, and falling to the floor.

My heart was racing, and my leg ached.

My head spun and I was dizzy.

I laid down, the weight of my body being to much.

I was lost of breath, shocked as I saw Calum, rolling around on the floor laughing.

I waited a minute, until the dizziness disappeared before sitting up, I ignored the shooting pain in my leg, and stood up, gripping the table for help.

I crossed my arms, a scowl on my face. "that wasn't funny" I hissed.

He didn't say anything, instead continued laughing.