Chapter 12.(Pain, thoughts and more pain)

Chapter 12.

This was bad, I can't, I told myself not to. This is exactly what I was afraid of..or well one thing I was afraid of.

Their plan is working out perfectly, that's good for them but bad for me. What was I going to do...

My head started aching from all the thoughts racing through it. I groaned, pain didn't exactly agree with me.

I hated it. Pain was my weakness, it's kinda everyone's but it's a big weakness.

That's probably why I give in so early and so much, pain makes me spill everything.

The more I thought the worse the aching become. I felt my head throbbing.

I whimpered, bringing my fingertips up to my temples and softly rubbing, it hurt so bad I could barely think anymore.

Pain, that's all that was running through my head, pain, and a lot of pain.

I could feel the tears now rolling down my face, dampening my cheeks. I cried in pain.

It was overwhelming and I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly sat up off of the bed. I cried out as it hurt more.

I stood up, making my way towards the door, opening it and stepping out. I painfully walked down the stairs, I hope their down here.

The stairs made no noise as I silently climbed down them, I made my way through the hallway until I was in the door way of the living room where all four of them sat quietly talking.

They didn't even notice me.

Calum was talking about a score of a soccer game or something and when Ashton looked up he saw me.

His face instantly flushed, concern written on every angle of his face.

He quickly climbed to his feet and rushed over to me, bringing me softly into his chest.

"Baby what's wrong" he coo'ed, wiping my damp cheeks, and the tears that continued to stream down my face.

I could feel everyone else's conserved stares but Ashton's chest blocked my views.

"I-I don't know my head" I whimpered in pain, squeezing it tightly. He pried my fingers away, stroking them softly, making them un-tense.

"Shhh it's alright darling, we'll get you some Advil" he whispered softly. (I don't know what kind of head ache medication any of you use but in Canada, where I live we use Advil and stuff yeh)

I didn't nod, afraid that I couldn't handle anymore pain in one day.

He asked Luke to run and get it while he hugged me in his chest. "Why don't we may down yeah?" he said, slowly walking to the couch, laying down and laying me on his chest.

I continued to cry, staining his shirt.

Luke came back and handed Ashton 2 small red pills and a glass of water. I had a hard time swallowing pills when I was in pain.

Ashton handed them to me and I swallowed them, one at a time. Coughing at the gross after taste.

I shivered. "are you cold love" he asked. I didn't want to shake my head so I just shrugged.

Calum threw a small blanket over to Ashton and he covered us up with it. He was so warm, and his soothing, manly scent made it...easier for me to start to drift off, and before I knew it I was sighing quietly before closing my eyes.

So much for the whole no falling in idea.

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

I know it's short ugh 😩😲

And sorry for not updating a lot and not making really long chapters, I'm bad at that. hopefully I'll inprove.

But I've just been busy with school and studying for exams and other shit and ugh school is so tiring.

Honestly fuck it. But I need it.

Why must life be so complicated?!

Anyways there is an update, pretty much dedicated to Brixttany. Bc she told me to update 😍😜

Yeh sorry for mistakes

:* 😘

-Ashton's babe

Pssssss. wow haven't used that for a while ^^^^