Chapter 5.(Leaving?)

Chapter 5.

They were all packed and my suitcases were totally full. I was shaking with fear.

How could they let me leave with these people? They seem like almost physcotic. "You think they're physcotic? Darling look in the mirror" 'She' laughed evilly.

I shivered. "Lets go! This is going to be so fun!" the boy with light brown hair said, smiling widely showing off his dimples.

"Lets go" the boy with black hair came to me and was about to grab me arm when I cowered back in fear, letting out a small whimper.

He gave me a confused look. "C'Mon Cassidy, you'll love it at our house, it's a couple hours away" he said.

I gulped. Listen to him and everything will be okay. I mentally reminded myself. When I stood up off of the bed he smiled.

"See Ashton, she likes me more" he turned around and whispered aggressively to the boy with light brown hair that I'm guessing was Ashton.

I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or playing around but I took that cautionary.

I shuffled out of the room. I hope I don't forget anything. I thought I escaped the physical abuse.

I have always had to deal with mental pain but I am too weak for physical pain.

It would just be too much to handle. I followed them out to the lounge where people were whispering.

Some were happy that I was leaving but I heard a few kids whisper how it wasn't fair that an 'unwanted little slut' could get taken by someone so 'fucking awesome like Five Seconds Of Summer'

I had no freaking I idea what five seconds of summer was...

I saw the two boys frowning at all the negative comments, but the other two were talking to Mrs. Brittan.

She nodded, glancing at me with a scowl making me look to the ground.

I nervously played with my fingers wondering how the hell all of this would work out.

I need to make a promise to myself. A promise that I need to keep. For my own good.

It will save me years of future pain and desperation.

I need to promise myself....

That I won't fall into these boys traps.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Well this is fucking short.

Today is December 19th yo. And it's my first day for Christmas holiday. 😊

Today literally sucked. My math teacher was such a bitch. And nobody really came to science like 15 people showed up.

I should have skipped ugh. Our 'party' in art was shit. Fuck this day