Chapter 24.(shopping)

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE

Chapter 24.

We all walked into the mall together.

"Which store would you like to go into" Michael turned to me, his eyes big and excitement evidently showing.

I shrugged. "I have clothes at home guys, you don't need to spend money on me" I said quietly.

"But we wanna, we are your guardians" Calum said.

I nodded, "well I've never actually been to most of these stores so..why don't you pick" I shrugged.

"Hmm how about this one" Ashton asked, walking to a store with a sign that had grey letters spelling out Forever 21.

We walked in, I just looked at random things that caught my eye. But the boys decided whatever they thought looked nice they would pile up.

They're arms were full by the time we ere done, and I hadn't actually seen anything that interested me.

But they insisted in buying everything that was in their arms, and they did.

They wouldn't let me see the price though, and I had a feeling it was a lot of money.

After that we went to a bunch of other stores, once again they filled their arms with things I would probably never wear.

Hell, they probably wouldn't even fit me.

When we were finished everyone's arms were filled with bags with assorted colours.

We all walked out to the vehicle, throwing the bags of things into the trunk before hopping in and driving off.

===========================

When the car stopped I looked out the window, finding out we were now at a small little bakery.

When we walked in I almost moaned at the delicious smell.

Fresh pastries and goodies filled my nostrils along with fresh bread.

Bakeries were my favorite. Calum dragged us over to a table in the back, set for 5 while Luke and Michael ordered.

They soon came over with a nice lunch, and a set of latte's smothered in whip cream and chocolate sauce.

We are in peace, and after a round of deserts were passed out.

We tried literally over 10 different deserts!

Our stomachs were growling as we walked to the cashier and paid then piled up in the car with stomach aches.

"I'm never eating that much ever again" I groaned, and everyone agrees.

Now let's see if I can get some sleep in before we have to go back...home.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Sorry I am like stuck rn Its a time where I don't have any good words and I'm stuck so sorry guys.

Thanks for the reads/votes/comments

I love you all and I'm thankful for you all and yeah.

Sorry.

Bye

:*