Chapter 17.(Petrified)

Chapter 17.

I woke up to snoring. I groaned, lifting my head up from a soft surface. I gasped when I saw I was laying on Luke.

I looked around the room to see everyone fell asleep in here too. Calum and Ashton snuggled into a blanket as Michael seemed to have fell off of the bed.

I stood up, stretching. I shivered, feeling way colder out of Luke's chest, I would rather go back to sleep under the warm covers but I really needed to pee.

I walked quietly to the door before stepping out into the quiet hallway. I felt scarred being alone but I sure as hell wasn't going to ask one of them to come to the washroom with me.

I ignored the feeling and started to walk down the hall. I walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

I went straight to the toilet tiredly. while I was 'doing my business' I looked out the small window to see it was still dark out.

It must be sometime early in the morning, like 3 Am or something. When I finished I pulled my pants up, flushing the toilet before washing my hands.

I watched as my hands filled with bubbly soap, I rubbed my hands together making sure they were clean before putting them under he warm water.

While they rinsed I looked into the mirror catching my hideous reflection. I looked terrible.

I had bed hair and tired looking eyes, and my face looked drained and tired and exhausted and just plain horrible.

Something caught my eye and my face instantly paled.

She was there.

Right behind me.

In the shower.

Hiding behind the curtains.

Smirking evilly.

I screamed, running out of the bathroom as fast as I could, I sprinted down the hall, faster than ever before. when I reached the room I dove into the bed instantly making Luke hold me as tears streamed down my face.

"Cassidy what's wrong I heard you scream? where were you ?" Luke asked, his voice sounding hoarse and raspy, and sleepy.

I curled into him. "c-can we talk about it in the morning" I sobbed into his chest.

"Sure love" he coo'ed.

I felt him go to move but I lathed on herder. "please don't leave me" I sobbed, crying hysterically.

"Shhh I'm just moving over so you can lay on me and I can play with your hair" he whispered sweetly.

I knew that would calm me down.

I let him get comfy before laying down in between his legs, my head laying on his chest as I played with one of his hands as the other was occupied in my hair, soothing me to sleep.

I was uncomfortable knowing she was here. She had a bad aura and it made me scarred.

Even if I was near protection I was petrified.

I started feeling extra sleepy when Luke started humming.

Then singing.

I was about to fall when I snuggled closer whispering. "please don't leave Luke" then shutting my eyes, disappearing into the darkness.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

How ya' doin?

Little mix ❤️❤️❤️

So I'm going to my second concert in a couple of months or so and I'm seeing Demi Lovoto ❤️❤️😍😘 and Cher Lloyd is gonna be there too and I'm so exited.

And I'm sad bc little mix was gonna open up for them but now it's fifth harmony haha my name is in that band. xxxD

Anyways I don't really know that band and I've been old their absolutely terrible but I'll have to wait and see so yeah. exited about that.

Here is a short weird chapter.

My twitter is ungxrateful :)

Yeah so follow that if you want.

Thanks for reading you guys are seriously amazing.

Thanks for putting up with my shitty lame writing and bad editing and yeah this is long so

Bye

:*