Chapter 55. (I dont belong)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 54. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

' Fights.'

"I hate you Luke" I cried.

The boys all gaped at me, a loud shatter of a glass from the kitchen (obviously Ashton) echoed through my ears.

"GOOD I HOPE YOU DO" He screamed back, hurting me more than I thought it would. I honestly didn't mean to say it, and I didn't think he would say something as harsh to me. I cried harder, instantly turning away, grabbing my crutches and stumbling up the stairs through my teary eyes.

When I reached my room I slammed the door and locked it. I threw my crutches angrily onto the ground and fell onto my bed. I buried my face in my pillows and cried, I let out a scream into it, my voice cracking then my breath turning harsh, heaving heavily.

Broken sobs left my lips as I continued to soak my pillow with salty tears.

I couldn't hear the shouting down stairs anymore, my breathing too heavy, my head was pounding in pain, and the last thing on earth that I wanted to happen, happened.

"Told ya so" a faint voice whispered, then a crackling laugh rung through my ears.

She was back.

------------------------------------------

Chapter 55.

"No no no no no" I cried, rocking back and forth on the bed, bring my hands up to my ears and covering them.

Please no.

I wasn't necessarily religious, but in a

time where you are desperate enough you're forced to believe in something.

"Please God nooo" I sobbed into the side of my shirt.

"Yes yes yes yes yes"

"Did you miss me" she laughed.

Shivers ran up my spine, why now? I thought she was gone, I was holding onto hope that she was gone, back at the house away from me.

"You don't even belong here, they don't like you, you just screw everything up you useless whōrē. They were better alone, with out your burdened soul, without your useless, useless mind. Just leave, leave the world for good, it would be better here, everyone would be happy without you" she hissed angrily into my ear, trying to prove her point as she put emphasis on words she knew would hurt me.

And they did, I continuously fell into her hurtful traps, her voice luring me in without my say, she just did it.

I didn't want to, it just happened, every time.

I was a burden. I'm a mess, they always fight, I'm constantly getting hurt and making them stressed. She's right I don't belong here, I don't deserve to be here.

"Exactly, so do it"

"Hang yourself"

"It's simple"

"Cut" she whispered, taunting me.

My bathroom door flung open, and a razor blade lifted into the air before dropping onto the tiles in the bathroom.

No

I can't, I haven't done it in so long, I promised I wouldn't do it again.

"Do it"