Chapter 30.(BlackOut)

Chapter 30.

"Ashton" I whispered, tapping him lightly, my energy level extremely low.

I could barely keep my eyes open, and he was putting enough body weight on me to hurt my aching body.

His tears kept trailing down my bare skin, as he cried of... happiness I guess.

"Ashton please" I whimpered a little louder.

He heard, lifting his head out of my neck and holding my hand.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you ok?" he whispered, wiping his tears with his other hand.

The rest of the boys noticed our hug/embrace/thingy, and smiled behind their teary red eyes.

But Luke looked the worse, for some reason anyway.

It looked like he had really broken down, tear marks stained his cheeks, his eyes red, teary and blotchy, his hands shaky and a sniffling nose.

But he looked happy, thankful I was awake, and I blushed thinking about them all actually caring for me.

Well if they actually did...

"We should get the doctor" Calum jumped up, realization that I was awake settled in.

He ran out, his eyes filled with excitement. It really isn't that big of a deal I mean, I just woke up...I don't see why they are so happy...

Whatever, I'm alive...its better than that boring stage of life/death or whatever stage I was in.

Luke let out a heavy breath, we still haven't stopped starring at one another, I saw tears form in his eyes before he pounced on me, flying towards me, with so much speed I couldn't even think before he hugged me so tight, lifting me into his arms gently, hands on my head, and his face in my hair as he cried and told me everything was going to be ok.

Wow you don't see this everyday.

A bunch of teenage lads, crying over a girl waking up...

I don't know why, but my chest had an aching feeling when he did this, and tears brimmed in my eyes, but I blinked them away.

That was a strange feeling.

But it was warming.

I hugged Luke back, when he rested me back down, my wrist started hurting again.

I brought my right hand down to scratch it, it was a bit of a weird feeling, it hurt a bit, but it was also itchy...

When my fingers scanned over my wrist they came in contact with something weird, my eyes immediately moving to my wrist, and a scarred gasp came from my lips.

"Get it out" I whispered, my heart beat accelerating dramatically, the beeping noise becoming faster, and louder.

I didn't take my eyes off of it.

It was inside of my wrist.

And now that I noticed it, it hurt more.

I was having a panic attack.

"Get it out! please help, get it out of my arm" I cried out, it was harder to breath.

My chest tightening and my throat slowly closing, I was hyperventilating, I couldn't touch it.

I was scarred for the pain.

I'm always scarred for the pain.

I finally looked up, everything looking blurry from the tears that pooled out of my eyes.

They all held the same expression, they didn't know what to do.

I was getting light headed by now, I could barely breath as I continued to beg them for help, to get the damned thing out of my wrist.

Calum came back, and he looked shocked when he saw me.

I bet I looked like shit.

But the thing that made me even worse was the doctor that was behind him.

Doctor

He had a doctor

Did I not realize he said doctor.

My head was spinning now.

Needles and doctors.

They swirled through my mind, I hated them, feared them, totally despised them.

I couldn't even suck in another breath before everything went black.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Heeeeey guys 😏😏 thanks for like 45.6K reads and 1.4K votes and all your comments that I love <3

Anyways here is an update

Idk if you guys will even comment but I'm gonna try doing these...

///////////////////:)////////////////
🌸QOTD🌸:

Where are all of my readers from ;)
//////////////////:)/////////////////

IM FROM CANADA! 🍁🍁❄️⛄️🍁🍁 Boring place idk if you knew I was from Canada but yeh.

If you don't like commenting I'll just stop doing them but idk sorry for rambling

K

Bye

:*