Chapter 63.(Cleaning up after Luke)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 62. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

"Night Mikey" I hugged him.

"Night Cass, have a good sleep ok?" he hugged me tightly, kissing the top of my head.

I nodded, walking out of his room before doing the same to Ashton, except Ashton pulled me into his bed.

"Sleep in here with me" he whispered.

"I don't want you to be alone tonight ok?" he said, kissing my forehead and whispering good night.

I nodded, getting under the blankets and curling into his warm body.

I laid still, my eyes wouldn't shut, the drama and worry about today and Calum making me not sleepy.

"Ashton" I whispered, after about an hour of laying in silence.

"Yah Cass" he whispered back, shifting so he could face me.

"Where's Calum and Luke" I asked quietly, still whispering for some reason.

"I'm not really sure, but don't worry too much love, i'm sure Cal crashed somewhere safe for the night, and Luke probably went out for a drink, he'll be home later tonight, try and sleep yeh?" He whispered back, playing with my hair.

I nodded, moving closer into him and shutting my eyes at his relaxing jester.

"Ok, g'night Ashton, I love you" I mumbled, already falling asleep as the words left my lips.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 63.

I woke up to a loud crash.

Jumping up in fear I started tapping Ashton's shoulder, at that failed attempt to wake him I then started shaking him.

"Ashton," I whispered, my heart beating fast. He groaned, turning to me and opening his eyes a little.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Ash, I-I think there is someone in the house." I said, sitting up straight.

"What do you mean? How do you know?" he immediately sat up too, pulling the blanket off of his body and walking towards the closed door, only to hear another crash from down stairs.

"Stay here, I'll go check it out." he whispered.

"No" I squeaked out.

He turned to me.

"I wanna come, I don't want to be alone" I whispered back.

"Stay behind me ok?" he whispered and I nodded, assuming he saw through the dark because he quietly opened the door, grabbing a bat he had beside the closet door we slowly and quietly stepped down the stairs.

I was hidden behind Ashton, my eyes wide and my body alert.

If I heard so much as just a little squeak my head would whip in the direction.

We got to the bottom, looking around before hearing incoherent words in the living room.

We walked in, it was dark.

Ashton gripped the bat harder, holding it up.

I quickly flicked on the light, Ashton about to lunge forwards when we realized who the stranger was, except this 'stranger' was the exact opposite of a stranger.

"Luke?" both Ashton and I said at the same time.

He was slurring words, his eyes blood shot and his body wobbling.