Chapter 42.(shower [short])

Chapter 42.

Ashton came back, handing me a peach yogurt and a glass of water.

"Eat up" he smiled.

I starred into his eyes for a minute before nodding, and shoving the spoon into my mouth.

Wow he was better than Luke at mixing in the flavours, it tasted like regular yogurt

I finished it quickly, just getting it over with. I got up, bringing it to the recycling bin, finishing my water then setting the cup in the sink then walking back into the living room.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, sitting beside Michael on couch.

He laid down, pulling me into him. I rested my head on his chest, inhaling his scent. How do boys even smell that good?

"Hmm I dont know, what do you want to do?" He asked, running his fingers through my unbrushed tangly hair.

"hmm" I pondered.

"Stay in and watch netflix i guess" I shrugged.

"Sounds like my girl" Michael cooed, hugging me tightly.

I smiled.

"Im gonna go shower..." i stated at an awkward moment when it was dead silent.

"Ok, all of your things are already in the upstairs. since there is only one full bathroom.

I nodded, getting up from on the couch, grabbing my crutches and walking upstairs..

I walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

I set my crutches down, i turned the shower on. I sat a towel on the toilet seat and stripped. Iwas about to get in when i realised i forgot the bag for my leg.

I panicked.

It would ruin the cast if i just went in, and then i would have ro make another trip to the docrtors and that deffinetly wasnr going to happen.

I was naked, i couldnt just walk out...

and i wasnt going to spend anpther hour trying to pull those pants up my broke leg...no...just no...

i spotted my phone, on the corner and my eyes widened.

i grabbed it, unlocking it and clicking the message app.

i clicked on the first name i saw.

'Calum'

i pressed onto it.

i tapped the little bar, box thingy and the letters popped up.

it took me awhile but i finally finished the sentance.

"Uh...I dont really know how to use this, but i forgot my bag for my leg down stairs and i...i cant get it. Can you please bring it up? you dont have to if you cant.. i just kind of need it...'

it took a minute to find the send button, and i instabtly felt like a retard realising its right beside the message box.

I sent it, it showed that he read it. "Yeah sure one sec " he sent back.

I wrapped the towel around my body as I heard him walking up the stairs.

He knocked before opening the door, slipping his arm in with the bag in his hand.

I took it from him, thanking him quietly before he shut the door and I locked it.

I quickly put it on, securing it tight before hoping in the shower and washing myself.

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Ok this is really short but I needed to post this chapter right away because I have something important :)

Please click this link.

(You might have to copy it down or copy and paste but it's really important)

It's to help someone I knows friend to go meet 5sos and they really have helped her through things im guessing.

I mean they helped us all, but what if it was your one chance ?

Ok so all you have to do is click the link and it ends midnight of the 27th sorry it's so late but honestly all you have to do is click it and it'll bring up the site :).

Ok so here it is...

http://www.q102.com/pages/5SOS/?1eq

Please do this for me/her. Even I do it.

And if you do, do this. Comment and I'll follow you ;).

Either on wattpad, or Instagram or Twitter (can't follow on my personal bc follow limit 😹 but I have more than one account but yeah I'm bribing you HAHAHAHAHA )

And if you also do this, I'll try and make a longer chapter for chapter 43.

Ok so please here it is again hahah

http://www.q102.com/pages/5SOS/?1eq

THANK YOU IM THANKFUL ILY ALL

Oh and I had a 5sos dream and it felt real and I woke up and was like fml it's fake KMS hml

SMFH

OK ILY BYE :****

:*