Chapter 47. ( D R A M A )

Chapter 47.

[(A/N) so like I totally forgot about her leg, so thanks to those who pointed that out OMG but let's just pretend she like ran with her crutches or something IDEK I'm sorry]

I suck 😹😫

----------------------------------------------

I awoke to find myself in a hospital.

20th fūcking time in the past couple months. How can one get hurt so many damn times.

I only peered out of my eyes, not wanting them to know I was awake.

All of my plans were ruined.

They aren't gonna let me get away now.

Stupid branch, stupid leg, stupid hospital and stupid doctors.

I was numb, I couldn't feel any type of pain.

I could feel something going into my arm, probably from the IV but otherwise I was completely numb.

I wish I always had this feeling.

Numb and free, yet trapped and in pain.

The medicine was actually a pretty great way to escape reality.

But a better way would be to take a little extra, just to the point where I OD..

That would be relaxing.

I sighed, opening my eyes, not even caring anymore.

"Cassidy!" Calum's voice boomed through the room, bouncing off of the walls before entering my eardrum.

I didn't answer, I kept my gaze on the plain bare white walls, my expression emotionless.

I barely even blinked, my mouth in a permanent line as I listened to the soft click of the clock.

"Oh my goodness Cassidy, we were so worried! Are you alright?" Ashton turned to me.

Lies.

I ignored him, I felt a hand brush over mine before being placed in a warm gentle hand, I ripped it away, tucking it under the thin sheets.

I could tell they were all hurt, a deep sigh leaving one of their mouths.

I seen Luke put his face in his hands, rubbing them over his face.

I didn't care about their distress, it was a lie because we were in a hospital.

I'm not going home with them...

I refuse.

They didn't want me anyways.

I'm just giving them the break they want, but it'll be a forever lasting break.

My teeth gridded together, and a sudden urge broke through my veins.

I started scratching my arm, it was really itchy or something, I just couldn't feel it.

I couldn't stop either, my mind went blank and all I could focus on was taking whatever my mind wanted away.

My hand got ripped away from my opposite arm, and a loud yell of my name brought me back to reality.

"What the fūck were you doing" Calum spat and I cringed, gulping.

"Calum what the fūck man" Luke pushed him back, getting in his face.

"I'm not gonna fūcking sit there and let my daughter scratch the skin from her fūcking arm you idiot" he shouted at Luke.

"You didn't need to fūcking yell at her, don't you think she's got enough shīt to deal with you prick, you scarred her"

"I'm not your daughter" I suddenly jumped in quietly, my voice monotone, but they obviously heard because a couple minutes later when it actually registered in their minds Calum let out a strangled cry and the rest of them gasped.

It was dead silent.

I didn't look up at them, instead I looked to my arm, my eyes widening when I seen what I did.

My skin was torn, blood seeping out of the gash.

I looked to my hands, my nails were covered in blood.

Oh my god what the fūck.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

D R A M A

I wanna apologize again for her running when she has a god damn broken leg I'm sorry I'm stooooooooopid .

See can't even spell stupid.

IMMA hoe

GUYS I GOT TICKETS !

IM FUNDUCKN SEEING 5 SECONDS OF FUCKIG SUMMER BEXT YEA R

I'm sorry but if they don't notice me I'll shīt in someone's corn flakes !

And if I don't meet them I'll literally KMS. I love them so much.

Kill me now cause I won't meet them.

Anyways WTf happened in this chapter.

I'm like energetic rn and I wanna write another chapter so it might be up tonight idk I mean tonite sorry guys I mean guise.

Idk why I'm happy wtf.

This is unusual, I'm rambling omg help.

//////////////////:)/////////////////🌸QOTD: What was the last dream you had, that you remember?🌸

Mine was fūcking perfect but I only remember a small part of it :( let's just say Zayn Sexy Malik was in it and all I'm gonna say is his deep voice and accent is hot af

//////////////////:)/////////////////

DUDE HOLD UP
OMG I'm sorry

Ily tho

Bye

:*

ACTUALLY NO WAIT

follow me and my friend Gracie on vine, we post edits 😏 mine suck !!!!!! but hers are 👌😍 my name will be hashtagged or like it will say my name somewhere otherwise they are Gracie's (hers are the better ones)

Oh and check out her stories 😍

Her user is: 5secondsofvvifi

VINE: 5secondsofvvifi

Please check me out

VINE: 5secondsofvvifi