Chapter 46.

Chapter 46.

"Cassidy?" The first voice was Ashton's. It was gently soft, but confused.

"Go away" I cried, my voice rough from the sobs and whimpers that wracked my body.

I think that was the first time I've ever told them to go away.

But I didn't care, they didn't even care. I don't wanna be here anymore.

I grabbed a small suitcase. Shoving some clothes in it, I walked into the bathroom, grabbing some supplies I would need.

I grabbed my wallet, I've been saving money since I was in the orphanage, we all got a little amount of money from them by doing the chores we were forced to do.

I stuffed it in my pocket.

I took out my phone, debating on wether to take it or not.

I bit my lip, setting it on the bed side table.

I starred at it before picking it up again.

Just in case there is an emergency...

I zipped my suitcase closed, and set it on the bed.

I grabbed my shoes, slipping on a new pair of socks before slipping them on and lacing them.

I gulped, walking to the door and peeking under.

4 pair of shoes stood closely at the door.

"Cassidy?" Michael asked softly.

I stepped away from the door.

I grabbed a piece of paper, taking a pen out of the desk.

Just a tiny note, nothing big.

I wrote my sentence, gulping before reading over the words.

'I thought you loved me'.

I grabbed my inhaler, stuffing it into the front of my suitcase before bringing it to the window.

I quietly opened it.

"Cassidy? Are you alright? We don't hear you?" it was Calum this time, which made me want to leave faster.

I slipped on the strap over my shoulder as I grabbed onto the ledge of the building and slowly and quietly climbed down.

I gulped, seeing I was far away from the window.

No turning back now...

I looked down letting out a gasp.

I looked back to the wall, I started climbing down more, until I was in jumping reach.

I looked to the ground before jumping down, landing with a thud.

I looked to the house with wide eyes before running the opposite way, into the edge of the Forrest.

I was in far enough that I could still see the road, but whoever was on the road couldn't see me.

I continued walking, I didn't know where to go, but I kept walking.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ignoring the pain in my feet, I continued to walk, my body slumping because of the weight on my shoulders.

I wonder if they noticed I was gone ... Probably not, they probably wouldn't care anyways.

I dropped my bag, falling to my knees in exhaustion before face planting into my bag.

I was quiet for a minute, mixed emotions filled my body before out of no where I started to cry, sobs left my body, and I couldn't control it.

I continued to sob, watching as it grew darker.

After about an hour of laying in a tired bundled mess I got up, wiping my tears, and clearing my throat.

I hitched the bag onto my shoulder and began walking again.

I needed to find shelter for the night.

[(A/N) speaking of shelter/wilderness have any of you seen the show naked and afraid? It's so weird, my brothers watch it and find it interesting but I just sit there like whyyyy. it's weird but...anyways back to the story]

I watched my feet as I stepped on fallen leaves, dry dirt and old flowers.

I suddenly slipped, falling backwards as I tumbled down a small hill, landing in a bush.

I groaned, rubbing my sore head before looking around.

This seemed like pretty good shelter.

Leaves, branches and tall grass was scattered around it, blocking the wind and whatever predator I might interact with.

I unzipped my suit case, grabbing a refillable water bottle I packed, and a small blanket.

I wrapped myself in the blanket, taking a small sip of water before putting it back into my suitcase.

I grabbed my wallet, stuffing it in my pocket, just in case.

I rested my head on a bundled up sweater and closed my eyes.

Night animals and insects made noises as I tried to sleep, and I could hear snapping of branches and crunches of dirt, but I ignored it, shutting my eyes tighter, and shoving my face inside the blanket.

Thoughts over took my mind, and I cried myself to sleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up to a loud snap.

In the distance I heard a loud shout.

I shot up, eyes wide as I frantically gathered my things.

I threw them into my suitcase, closing it as quickly as I could before getting up.

I threw it over my shoulder, getting up quickly before stumbling out of the bush.

"CASSIDYYY" I heard a faint voice yell, it was faint, but close.

I looked back, gulping.

I didn't want to be found, I don't want to be with people who don't love me, I'll be on my own. I always end up on my own.

I turned back, and started to run.

I didn't know how fast I was going, but once I heard a familiar voice scream my name from not very far; obviously seeing me I ran faster.

My adrenalin was pounding, my heart racing as I sprinted farther.

My leg muscles ceased and released as my feet hit the ground harshly at a fast pace.

I dodged trees, big branches and bushes.

The wind was cold against my cheeks as I ran, I didn't look behind me, hearing them chase me.

I needed to stay away.

I pushed myself farther, eyes widened as I stumbled over a branch I didn't dodge, it suddenly sent me flying through the air, and I landed a couple feet away, with a loud thud.

My head started to thump, pain erupting through my body as I let out a soft cry.

My voice was weak, and my body ached.

I tried to get up, to run it off, but I couldn't, it all just went black.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Well....

Uh she gets hurt like a lot.

So 😏😏😏😏 how've you been 😏😏😏😏😏

//////////////////:)/////////////////🌸QOTD: Have you ever been to a 5sos or 1D concert?🌸

No OMG not yet but hopefully soon :) Ty Brianna (my main B)

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Anyways

Have a good night

:*

Xx