Chapter 34.(Dreams)

Chapter 34.

That was the longest hour of my life...

The most boring hour of my life.

We literally had nothing to do, and we couldn't go on technology because of the effects it had on the equipment and it was just straight up boring.

Worst hour of my life.

But thankfully we were soon leaving, Luke was just talking with the doctor then we were leaving.

They got the... medication... that I don't even need, and some gauze stuff for my head, then we were off.

Luke was going to carry me out to the car, and I felt happy, yet self conscious that he was going to do so...

He came back with a bright smile.

"Ready love" he said.

"Yes" I said eagerly.

He lifted me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, and rested my face in the crook of his neck.

He was careful of my head and leg as he carried me to the car.

He sat in the back with me as Ashton drove.

The whole ride I laid on Luke, closing my eyes and enjoying his scent.

We didn't go straight home, and I was actually kind of thankful.

We stopped by a store, and all of the boys went in except Luke, he stayed with me, laying in the back of the range rover, me curled into his chest like a tiny kitten, with my one hurt leg out, and him softly singing a song in my ear that I never heard before.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When I woke up, I was kind of confused and scared.

I was in my bed, at our house, all alone...in the dark.

I didn't feel safe in here.

I wanted to cry I was so scared.

I wanted to run to one of the boy's rooms, (most likely Luke's) yet I was too afraid to move.

Maybe if I screamed...

But what if it wasn't one of the boys that rushed in to me, what if it was her...

I have a feeling she is the reason I'm in this situation..and I think my feelings are right.

She could be standing beside me for all I know, but I was too afraid to open my eyes again.

"Please Luke" I whispered.

I really wanted to run, and I was about to get up and do it, when the realization that I have a broken leg hit me, and I was almost hyperventilating on how to get out of this mess.

I'm gonna do it... if I die I die.

"LUUUUKE" I scream, tears start pouring down my face as I cover my body with blankets, shaking and trembling with fear and anxiety.

Not an attack right now please, I don't want to pass out, she could kill me.

The light flickers on, yet I'm still to scarred to open my eyes, or to move.

I hear rushed foot steps, then the blankets get taken off of me.

I get lifted into the persons arm and sob, instantly feeling safe when Luke's scent enters my nostrils.

I hear the other boys tired/confused voices asking what's wrong, but Luke just tells them everything is fine and go back to sleep.

I keep my eyes screwed shut as he places me on his bed, then gets in beside me, bringing my body to him carefully.

"Open your eyes baby, it's alright, your safe it's luke" he whispers.

I open my eyes..them widening in fear as I scream in terror, flinging myself away from 'him' in fear, I crash onto the floor, screaming louder in pain, I can barely move.

I see her crawling towards me, she's so satanic, creepy, she comes faster, closer, I can feel her presence right above me.

I don't dare open my eyes.

I scream for Luke, for the boys.

Pain floods through my stomach, and I feel the warm drip of blood trail down my now bare stomach.

Her finger nails dig into my flesh as I feel her pick me up, she peels my eyes open and I scream in agony, her black eyes burn into my soul, I can feel the pain she's inflicting on me, every ounce of it.

The tears that flow down my cheeks turn into blood, it's flooding down my face, something in my stomach churns, and I cry in agony, blood drips from my mouth, and before I know it, I'm being thrown down a flight of stairs.

I can hear every crack my bones make, every crunch that sounds.

When I land I feel lifeless, and when she flies at me, I can't do anything but stare, as she destroys my life, right before my eyes.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I scream my loudest, drenched in sweat as I realize it was just a dream.

The light flicker on, and someone picks me off of the floor.

When I smell Luke's scent I don't feel safe or comfort, it's the exact opposite.

I scream and struggle against him, pushing him away, screaming for him to put me down, for him to go away, to leave me.

I get out of his grip, falling into my bed, I run out, failing instead crashing into Ashton.

I see it's him and I grab onto him, I keep my gaze away from Luke as I cry my heart out into Ashton's chest.

I'm shaking tremendously.

Ashton whispers shushing noises into my ear but my dream replays in my head and Luke's betrayal is fresh in my mind.

I can't bring myself to realize it was a dream, I'm too afraid...to frail.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

😏

Sorry I watched a horror movie today.

Hehe...

I love them and yeah here is a chapter omg haha I hope I confused and or scarred some people.

No?

Well I tried...

Kind of idk

Yep.

I know it's the same day but whatever here is another

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: Favourite book and favourite Fan Fiction🌸

Hmm mine might be..
Book: fond of the fault in our stars for a while

Fan fictions: the After series, Psychotic, Crazed, Laced, Where ever you are, Saviour and moreeee
//////////////////:)/////////////////

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting lovelies

Bye babes

Ily

K

Bye

:*