Chapter 49.(Calum's cute)

Chapter 49.

I was laying in the same position as before, my face stuffed into the pillow, soft breathing and a steady body.

I decided I wouldn't move until I was sure they were all asleep.

I heard soft snores, so decided to get up.

I grabbed my crutches ;).

I walked quietly out the door, not looking back.

I walked down the hall, stopping to read one of the signs on the wall.

'Front Lobby 👈' with an arrow.

I followed it, becoming nervous as I saw a couple nurses eating in the cafeteria, walking by quickly so the couldn't see me.

I kept walking, turning right as they came closer.

I was suddenly pushed into a closet, I gasped, almost letting out a scream before my mouth got covered.

"Shh" was whispered into my ear and I looked up to see Calum, a frown instantly staining my lips.

"I wanna talk to you" he whispered, blocking the door.

"I don't wanna talk to you" I huffed, pushing him out of the way, but he didn't move.

"What did I do Cass? Please, I don't want to do this" he whispered, forcing me into a hug.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"S-stop Calum, get-get off" I whimpered pushing him away.

He let out a breath of air, sliding down the door, scrunching himself up as I watched him cry.

I got a lump in my throat, feeling hurt for making him cry.

"Why do you even care" I sat down, realizing I obviously wasn't getting out anytime soon.

"Because, I want things to go back to the way they were, I want you to talk to us, trust us, laugh with us. I don't know what I did Cass but I'm sorry please just stop. Stop ignoring us, stop shutting us out and please stop trying to leave us" he sobbed into his arms, his voice in a mumble because of the clothing in front of his face.

Trust him?

"You said you didn't want me" I choked out and his eyes snapped to me, they were blood shot and teary.

"You said it, right to my face" I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"What? no i didn't"

"You did so!" I yelled.

"You said you needed a break, a break from parenting! why don't you just take me back!" I screamed.

"Why did you even get me, just take me back" I sobbed.

This was a wreck we were sitting inside a damn closet in the middle of a hospital in a stupid fūcking town, both crying and yelling and carrying on.

"No" he gasped, choking on the air.

"No baby, no no no, I-I didn't mean it like that babe. no I meant drama, not you ohmygosh I'm so sorry" he stood up, pacing in the small enclosed space.

When I realized how small this space actually was it made me cry and get chocked up more.

He kept muttering sorry's and omg's and I can't believe I made you feel that way.

He suddenly dropped towards me, he forced me into a tight embrace.

"Don't ever, ever, ever think I don't love you! Dont think I regret taking you home. You are my daughter, and don't think you aren't. I'm so sorry I really screwed up, I put you here, god damn I put you in this hospital." he cried into my hair.

"I'm so sorry" he whined.

My arms wrapped around his torso as I cried into his chest.

"Let's go back" he whispered, picking me up, and carrying me back into my hospital room.

He laid on the bed, laying me down into his chest as I relaxed into him, eventually falling into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Sweet/sad Calum is cute Calum.

Once again I apologize for this chapter, these were never planned and kinda just happened so...

Ok then..

OMG I'm sorry it sucked but they made up.

I can imagine Calum crying an it makes me wanna cry too.

I wanna do something fun that involves all of you...

Hmmm

You guys should like screenshot your favourite part of the book and like post it on insta and tag me or tweet it. I wanna like engage with you all. So like if you post it on insta (let's try and get everyone to do it !!) hashtag it with either like #adoptedby5sos or #harmburger or #harmony or something and I'll try and find it ;) or tweet it with one of those hashtags and mention me @ungxrateful

I wanna do stuff like this and yeah :) comment if you do and I'll love you forever.

I kinda wanna do a younow someday and you can ask me questions and you can see my ugly face ew no but yes.

Actually comment what I should do bc that seems stupid now. Just really wanna do a younow with all of you but like 5 people will watch.

//////////////////:)/////////////////🌸QOTD: let's flip it around, you ask me a question and I'll answer. 🌸

Comment a random question or a question you wanna know and I'll answer. it can be anything I guess.

//////////////////:)/////////////////

ILY BABES ^ y'all should do all that good stuff

K

Ily

Bye homies

:*