Chapter 22.(A Sister?!?!)

Chapter 22.

"Cassidy?" they all shouted, confused at my out burst.

I refused to open my eyes.

"Is something wrong? Why did you scream" they all shouted, their voices fast, confused and alarmed.

I was sobbing quietly, desperately trying to erase the picture of her from my mind.

I thought of something different, anything to get my mind off of that horrible sight.

But it stayed, her eyes glowed brighter than I remembered, they starred deeply into my own.

I was mesmerized, but not in a good way.

"Cassidy love please" Ashton whispered, trying his hardest to bring me out of my current state.

I took big breaths, trying to calm myself down.

I opened my eyes, but my hands being in front on them didn't show my paled face and scarred reaction.

I waited until I was totally calm before slowly removing my hands and looking up to the boys.

They looked scarred, and confused.

They all had the same look.

The...

'What the hell' look.

"Sorry" I coughed awkwardly.

I always seemed to do that. A bad habit maybe.

"What's wrong, why'd you scream" Calum asked, his eye brows were scrunched up in confusion and his usually sparkling eyes were wide and not so dazzling.

"Uh there was just a Cat in the uhm, the ditch back there I thought you were going to hit it sorry" I ducked my head down, making the lie more believable.

They gave me suspicious looks, but left it alone.

. "You can do what you want for a little while, it's about an hour drive."

I nodded, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my head on it.

While I sat in silence, well it was pretty silent except for the music playing quietly from the radio.

My mind decided to go over the things that had recently happened in the last 24 hours.

Well first there was when I saw her in the bathroom.

Then when I was by the stairs and she whispered my name. A chill ran down my spine. Her voice was so...unnerving and chilling.

My mind flashed to the figure in the hallway.

The strange black figure.

That was another display she made.

Then the last, the one that happened most recently, the one that happened about 5 minutes ago.

She was there.

In the window.

And she was creepily starring at me.

The image flashed through my mind.

I winced.

She had an effect on me, she really did.

Maybe that's what she was here for. She liked to see me so distraught. So scarred and stressed.

My reaction only made her stronger, and every time I saw her, her appearance would be more known, she would have that...that smirk on that appalling face.

Her monstrous features made me cringe.

She had been so beautiful and loveable and nice.

So playful and just a wonderful friend.

But I guess she was just like everyone else.

It was depressing really.

The thoughts of my life were depressing, they literally made me feel drained and depressed.

Tired and useless.

More memories piled on top of others, almost completely suffocating me.

I tried to get some weight off, but they just kept pilling on.

My mother,

My father,

My....sister.

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

WAIT WHAT?

SHE HAS A SISTER!?!?

Hi guys 👋.

I apologize for my updates that are complete shit.

But thanks for reading it anyways!

Thanks for

Reading/Commenting/Voting/Following/Messaging

It means a lot ☺️😊❤️.

I hope you liked it 😏.

Happy Family Day. (I'm anyone's family who needs a family :) hope everyone had a good day)

Yeah

Well

Bye.

:*