Chapter 26.(waking the boys)

Chapter 26.

I woke up to an empty bed and a delicious smell lingering in the air.

I was practically drooling over the scent. I got up out of bed, quickly went to the bathroom, fixed up my appearance and followed the smell.

I made my way into the kitchen to see Luke making a giant breakfast. It all looked so good.

But it was very fattening. I hid the slight disgust with a smile, it wasn't big but hopefully it worked.

I creeped up behind him and made a chilling breath out and onto his neck making him shiver, and when he turned around.

"BOOOO!"

He screamed a high pitched girly squeal before falling down to the ground, landing flat on his bum.

I laughed hysterically, clutching my stomach, trying to get air back into my lungs.

"That's not funny" he glared.

"Your face" I laughed, falling to the floor and onto my knees.

I fell onto Luke, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry" I chuckled, finally coming down from my laugh attack.

"It's fine" he sighed with a chuckle.

"Are you mad at me" my eyes got big and looked up at him.

"No" he laughed, pinching my cheek.

I swatted his hand away.

"Can you pretty please go wake up the boys?" he asked.

"Sure" I nodded, jumping up and walking out of the room.

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

IM KIDDING GUYS NOT THE END

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
----------------------------------------------

I ran up the stairs, making sure I was... alone.

I went up to Michael's door and knocked, just in case.

No answer.

I slowly turned the knob and walked in, smirking when I saw Mikey all snuggled into his Pokemon blankets.

He looked so cute aw.

I walked over to him, quietly so he wouldn't wake up... yet, and I jumped into his bed.

He jumped up, a terrified look on his face, sweat forming on his forehead.

"Oh sorry I scarred you" I whispered.

He looked confused for a minute, looking around the room before back to me.

"Oh Cassidy, no it's not you, I was... I was having some sort of nightmare" he blinked.

"Oh...well are you okay?" I asked, giving him a slight hug.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine" he nodded, he still seemed out of it to me?

"Well anyways, Luke wants you down stairs, he made breakfast" I said.

"Really?" he asked, his eyes wide and his face scrunched. I nodded, "wow I thought he would have been sleeping, strange." he laughed.

I guess what he had been referring too was Luke usually isn't awake this early, especially to make breakfast.

Michael's really gonna be astounded when he sees how much food Luke made.

I walked out of Michael's room to let him do what he had to do, and made my way into Calum's room.

He was asleep, but his head was under the covers.

I walked over to him, and lifted them off of his head. "calllll" I whispered, tapping his shoulder.

He didn't move.

"Calllllllum" I said a bit louder, ruffling his hair, he moved slightly, but didn't wake.

"Calum" I said pinching his cheeks.

He groaned, "Calum breakfast"

"Hmm?"

"Luke made breakfast" I said.

"Really?" he opened his tired eyes, rubbing them with a yawn.

"Mhm"

"Alright I'll be down in a minute" he said.

"Ok" I nodded, walking out of the room, and into Ashton's.

"Ash-" I stopped when I saw him look up at me with a smile.

"Oh, you're awake" I said with a smile.

He nodded.

"Well Uhm... good morning I guess.. Luke uh made breakfast" I mumbled.

"Ok thanks Cassidy" he grinned showing his teeth.

I walked out, letting out a long breath, well that was awkward.

Now how do I get out of eating so much...?

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

I apologize this is so bad hah

Anyways

Thanks you guys for almost 15 K

That's incredible and I love you all.

Something is messed up on my mobile wattpad maybe it's a bug, I usually use like mobile wattpad bc I'm too lazy to charge my laptop and it's slow and yeah, I hope wattpad fixes it soon gah.

I hope it was decent enough for you aha

I'm so exited the concert I'm going to is so close 😍😍 aha I'm seeing Demi Lovato, don't know if any of you know her but she's a babe, yeah I wanted to see little mix so bad bc I love them but instead it's fifth harmony 😭cries😭 hahaha and nick Jonas is gonna be there

Ok

So yeah

Bye

:*