Chapter 65. (Deep)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 64. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

"Hi," she giggled, "I was just wondering if Ashton Irwin was home, I'm such a huge fan and I wanted to know if he could sign my book, he's like my role model and he's such an inspiration and totally hot" she giggled and I squinted at her.

"Uh...he's busy at the moment, maybe come back another time? Sorry." I smiled at her and she pouted, nodding before I shut the door.

I walked back into the living room, jumping on the couch and into the covers.

"Who was it" they all asked.

"I don't know some girl expressing her love about Ashton, honestly have no idea, never seen her before" I muttered.

The door bell suddenly rang again and I groaned, getting up.

"I just freaking sat down" I whined, making my way annoyingly back to the door, re unlocking it.

I opened it up "listen, I already told you he's busy, I'm sorry but- Calum?" I said shocked.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 65.

"Calum!" I jumped into his arms. I wasn't even mad, I felt a huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders from seeing him.

"I was so worried." I chocked out as I held him tightly.

He didn't speak, just held me.

All of the boys came in after hearing me squeal.

"Hey Cal," Ashton smiled "Where've ya been?" Michael asked.

"I was a bit flustered, needed a night away, listen Luke, can we maybe-talk?" Calum asked, looking to the floor and running his hand through his hair.

He moved his hair away from his face, making the purple/bluish bruise more prominent.

The air was tense as we all waited for Luke's answer.

"Yeah, i guess." Luke rubbed his chin, heading up the stairs.

"Listen Cass, I'll talk to you after. But just know I'm sorry ok babe" He whispered into my ear before following Luke up the stairs.

We all went to the living room and sat on the couch, tensed just incase something broke between them and things went wack.

I turned on the tv, going to a random movie to try and ease the tension.

15 minutes later they both walked down normally, no sign of tension or anger just normal Luke and Calum.

Calum waved his hand, beckoning me to follow him.

I got up, walking into the kitchen and jumping up onto the counter with him, swinging my legs.

"What I said was wrong." he jumped right to the point, turning to me but I avoided eye contact.

"Cass look at meh." his voice was rough and raspy.

He touched my chin, tilting it up and forcing me to look at him as he talked.

"I was just so angry, maybe because of management recently or just by finding cigarettes in your closet, I don't know I just flipped and I should have believed you and that was such a fūcked up thing to say to you, of all people - to my daughter. I can't even imagine what I would do if someone else would have said that, probably way worse than what Luke did. Don't be mad at Luke by the way, it was my fault and he was protecting you. He's protective. And I understand if you can't forgive me because I'm a fūck up half the time, I know that and I'm trying, I'm really trying Cass. I'm sorry." he ranted, my chest tightening at how deep that had become.

"Cal, I forgive you, it just hurt. But I'm not mad. I mean I have absolutely no idea how they got in there and I promise it wasn't me, but if I was in your shoes I would become defensive and try to get to the point. Its ok, really. I'm glad you're trying, but you're not a fūck up, you know who is a fūck up Calum. My parents. My parents are fūck ups because of all that shīt they did to me, all the things my mother didn't protect me from, and things my dad should have protected me from, but instead forced it all onto me. Don't ever compare yourself to them Cal, never." I shook my head, feeling the hot tears* gliding down my cheeks. ([A/N] is there a chapter where she doesn't cry? If you find one holla at meh.)

I kept my head down, extremely embarrassed that I was actually crying about it. That I partially told him the unspoken, that I truly cracked.

I didn't expect it, but Calum suddenly hugged me, he just turned to me and threw his arms around me and forced me to cry into his chest.

I felt weak, and it felt wrong but I knew it was right.

-
Calum was here for me when no one else was (jk lol^)
-

We just stood there in an embrace until I ran out of tears and Calum's shirt was soaked.

"I'm sorry" I sniffled.

I heard Calum sniffle too, "No it's fine sweetheart"

I made Calum Almighty cry.

----------------------------------------------
[A/N]

I have no QOTD bc it's night :)

Ok so I was thinking that maybe I could try and see if it works out if I updated every Friday ?? Do you guys like that?

I am so unorganized with updating so... Tell me your thoughts on that^ Maybe they will be longer and better because they aren't rushed ;).

Check

Out

Ktkat1010

I'm
In
Love
With
Her
Book

And yeah. Ily all thank you for
NEARLY 3M READS I CRY DAILY

AND I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS IN THE WHATS HOT
AND
I LITERALLY CRIED AND POSSIBLY TWERKED FROM HAPPINESS

^Thats classified information- don't ask sonnnn.

K bye ily idk when to start that Friday thing, depends on my life schedule .

:*