Chapter 58: Love life

Tang Shishi sat on the bed in a daze, with her wet hair pressed against her clothes, and it soon wet her shoulders and backs. But Tang Shishi didn't notice it.

Since Tang Shishi learned of the plot, she has been unwilling to be content with the ending of her death, and has been fighting hard for the plot and the heroine. But the fact is, she didn't grab anything, but pushed the male lead farther and farther. Now, she even missed her original plot.

Tang Shishi was instantly flustered, and even her fingers began to tremble. Tang Shishi kept comforting himself, it didn't matter, this was just a small derailment, and it won't affect the overall trend, and the plot will soon be repaired.

However, there was another voice in Tang Shishi's heart, and that voice echoed in her ears for no reason.

Will not.

This book is called "The Story of Shun Hua", and what really matters is the plot of Zhou Shunhua. As long as the relationship between Zhou Shunhua and Zhao Zixun does not cause a mess, which Lu Yufei supports in the end does not affect the overall line.

Zhou Shunhua is gone, but Lu Yufei is treated indifferently by Zhao Zixun, and Lu Yufei desperately needs someone to fight for her. In the plot, Lu Yufei chose Tang Shishi. Tang Shishi is beautiful enough that no man can bear such a beauty in the backyard. As long as Zhao Zixun spoils Tang Shishi, she has inherited Lu Yufei's goodness. After a long time, Zhao Zixun can no longer be cold to Lu Yufei.

Originally Tang Shishi was the best candidate, but now Lu Yufei didn't know what to worry about. He didn't choose Tang Shishi, but asked Ji Xinxian with Prince Jing. Ji Xinxian is of the same type as Tang Shishi in a sense, beautiful and unassuming, although far less glamorous than Master Tang, and less effective in wooing men, other than that, there is not much difference.

Tang Shishi sat on the couch for a long time without moving, her fingers getting colder and colder. She wanted to replace the heroine, but unexpectedly, she herself was replaced by Ji Xinxian earlier.

Tang Shishi held her forehead, her whole body seemed to be drawn out of strength, and she was dejected.

The next day, Du Juan happily called Tang Shishi to get up, but she waited outside for a long time without seeing any movement in the bed net. Du Juan felt this was strange, and walked to the bed lightly and asked, "Miss, it's time to get up. You must go to the study to copy books."

Tang Shishi was most afraid of being late, but this time, Du Juan called several times, and Tang Shishi did not move. Du Juan was scared, and quickly opened the bed net: "Miss?"

Tang Shishi was lying in the bed curtain with her back facing her, her black hair scattered, her eyes closed, half of her face buried in the quilt, looking beautiful and fragile. Du Juan lowered her voice and asked in a low voice: "Miss, what's the matter with you?"

Tang Shishi didn't open her eyes, buried her face in the quilt, and said, "I'm not feeling well. Tell the study to take a leave. I won't go today."

Du Juan was taken aback, and hurriedly sat down on the edge of the bed, and asked urgently: "Miss, why are you uncomfortable? Did you catch the wind last night? The maidservant will call the imperial doctor."

Du Juan stood up, and was about to run out in a hurry, but was cried out by Tang Shishi in a low voice, "Leave. You all go out and leave me alone."

Du Juan stopped talking. She felt that there was something wrong with the miss today, but looking at Tang Shishi's pale face, Du Juan did not dare to say any more, for fear of irritating her. Du Juan put hot water on the tables next to the bed, lowered the curtains, and quietly exited.