Chapter 75: Out

Zhao Chengjun turned his head and stared at Tang Shishi with a deep gaze: "Shishi, what is this?"

Tang Shishi hadn't seen Zhao Chengjun for a long time, and he had been patient and friendly just now, and he was responsive to requests. Tang Shishi felt that Zhao Chengjun's temper had changed. Until now that is, Tang Shishi found out that it was not.

He is still him, he is gentle and considerate, just because he is willing.

Tang Shishi couldn't help clenching her fingers nervously, and her eyes turned quietly. Zhao Chengjun's eyes fell heavily on her with a sense of oppression. Tang Shishi couldn't hold on for long under this line of sight, so she could only hesitate and say, "I...I don't plant flowers. How can I know what is in the flowerpot. Maybe it is flower fertilizer."

"Flower fertilizer?" Zhao Chengjun's eyes were dark and deep, like a whirlpool, which made people feel distressed.

Tang Shishi's eyes widened when Zhao Chengjun said the names of these medicines. This is indeed the herbal medicine written on the prescription. Tang Shishi herself couldn't recognize which one corresponds to which. Zhao Chengjun just looked at the medicine, and he could recognize it?

Is Zhao Chengjun's main business really fighting? His understanding of women's affairs are too detailed.

Zhao Chengjun repeatedly said that the names of the three medicines, Tang Shishi did not dare to ridicule, and screamed: "Is it a fetal medicine? I don't know. I have never paid attention to the flowerpot, and I have never noticed who poured something in it... "

Zhao Chengjun nodded slightly and said: "Okay, you never noticed, your maid always knows. I'll call her..."

"Wangye!" Tang Shishi was anxious and interrupted Zhao Chengjun in a hurry. Zhao Chengjun looked at her with a cold face, Tang Shishi's fingers tightly gripped the quilt, and after a while, Tang Shishi's finally admitted and said, "It's me. They don't know anything. Wangye doesn't need to punish them."

Zhao Chengjun was extremely angry, but on the surface he was calm. He looked deeply at her and asked: "Why?"

Secretly concealing her pregnancy and denying the father of the child in front of everyone, Zhao Chengjun could bear it. But the abortion pill in the flowerpot directly detonated Zhao Chengjun's anger. He could endure Tang Shishi's concealment, but he could never endure her intention to destroy the child.

If it wasn't for the fact that she was pregnant, what would Tang Shishi plan to do? She concealed the child in her stomach, and then secretly drank the medicine and drained it. After Zhao Chengjun came back, she still fooled him like nothing had happened before?

He doesn't matter to her? Their relationship has progressed to this point, but Tang Shishi didn't even want to inform him of his own child. He knew that Tang Shishi agreed to marry him for fame and fortune, but apart from the interests, did she not even have a bit of sincerity?

Zhao Chengjun walked back slowly, stopped in front of the bed, leaned over and lifted Tang Shishi's chin: "Tang.Shi.Shi, tell me, what did you plan to do?"

Zhao Chengjun's eyes are deep, and it seems that there are thousands of swords suppressed in it. Tang Shishi was frightened by this look. She wanted to turn her face away, but Zhao Chengjun didn't let it go. She could only lower her eyes almost avoidingly under his straightforward gaze.

Tang Shishi's eyelashes couldn't help shaking. She thought about killing the child and then erasing all traces, so that no one would know that she was pregnant and everything would be seamless. But at the moment that she was to do it, she regretted it.